LaunchBox Community Forums

Nintendo GameCube

8 files

1. Gamecube Template

Hey Guys,
    So I was certain that i had created the Nintendo GameCube template and seems there are a lot of discs using it but I cannot find it 
    So I have created a new one, same as other templates, one drop in folder resize and export.
    Let me know if you guys have issues 

28 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. Nintendo GameCube Custom Discs.

Hello everyone.
    It is with great joy that I share with everyone in the community the Full Set of Discs customized for the Nintendo GameCube.
    As the project of the original media is not finished and the media we have are not in good quality, I decided to create this pack in order to make our Launchbox more attractive.
    Enjoy without moderation !!!

107 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

3. Nintendo Gamecube Marquee Full Set

Latest Marquee creation. This completes the no-intro Nintendo Gamecube marquees. 

196 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. Shro2016 1:1 Pack - Nintendo GameCube

This file contains the complete 1:1 cover set for all Nintendo GameCube games released in the US/EU regions. There are 596 images in total.
    All files have been created by myself using the various repositories on the Internet for source materials and all have been adapted to suit the 1:1 file ratio, where required a GameCube overlay applied so that all covers appear uniform in the set.
    The file format is JPG to keep file size small and hopeful better performance on low spec machines. The file dimensions are all 500x500
    1:1 Packs for other consoles will be added shortly.

327 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

5. Gamecube Disc Images (6 files, see listing)

Some Gamecube Disc images that were missing from my set, taken from the internet. So some are literally just pictures of discs, but does the job for completing my set. I've also dropped in a template for anyone needing additional discs with the correct Template size for Launchbox.
    Shonen Jump's One Piece Pirates Carnival / Grand Battle / Grand Adventure
    Zach Bell! Mamodo Fury / Winning Eleven 6 Final Evolution / Soulcalibur 2

109 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. CP78 Nintendo GameCube Videos for Launchbox

25 Nintendo GameCube  videos with spinning cases and discs. Only the best games!
    I plan on adding more games and and adding more systems. 1080p @ 30fps
    You may need to change the name to match the name of your games.
    A full preview is here: 

1,069 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

7. Nintendo Gamecube - DVD Style 3D Boxes.

There are 2 versions here.
    1.  Launchbox Named and contains 416 Gamecube Boxes.
    2. Mixed Names, 589 Boxes, some have alternative covers.

I posted these not too long ago just in the forum, But until now they were only available on Mega.

464 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

8. GC Silver Ring Clear Game Logo Set

To be honest with you, The GameCube is one of the best Nintendo console they've made. why can't they just make a normal console without all this motion BS and what not, Other than that I got nothing else to say but here you go.

As you already know, viking  is the original creator of the silver ring set i just put the games in it.
    more coming soon! 

302 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted