LaunchBox Community Forums

Nintendo GameCube

14 files

1. The Nintendo GameCube Widescreen Project | Part 3 - Dolphin Widescreen Hack Pre Applied INI Files | Anamorphic 16:9 for Dolphin Emulator

This project aims to present GC games in 16:9 to everyone, as easily as possible. Just drop Pre Configured files into Dolphin and enjoy. No need to setup yourself.
    Part 1 is focusing on the native widescreen games. All of these have an option in game to allow for proper anamorphic 16:9.
    Part 2 covers the widescreen hacks/codes/patches. I have separated the two to make it a bit easier for myself. Also not everyone may be into hacking 16:9 presentation.
    Part 3 covers the internal Dolphin Widescreen Hack which is very hit and miss. However, when it works it just works.
    Of all the games I have tested that aren't native 16:9 and do not have a AR or Gecko code there are 27 games that work with no pop in and jank. I have not tested the entire library as of yet so there may be a few sports titles and Japanese games that have been missed. I have tested the entire western release library. 
    These per game .ini files will either force 16:9 or stretch to the window, depending on what you choose. There is a slight difference between the two. A lot of these games come up just shy of filling the screen, but do not stretch or distort the image if using Force to 16:9. When using Stretch to Fit Window it does just that but does slightly stretch/distort the image, I don't mind a little stretching so I can fill the screen personally.
    However, I HAVE PROVIDED .INI FILES FOR BOTH so you can have the choice.
    EVERY VERSION/REGION/GAME ID HAS BEEN PRE CONFIGURED. NO MATTER WHICH VERSION YOU HAVE THESE WILL WORK. THIS IS 'NON ENGLIGH VERSION' FRIENDLY. THESE PER GAME .INI FILES HAVE ONLY WIDESCREEN OPTIONS APPLIED. THESE WILL OVERRIDE ANY OF YOUR CURRENT PER GAME SETTINGS.
    IINSTRUCTIONS
    I advise using another instance of Dolphin specifically for widescreen. Choose your flavour and download - Forced 16:9 or Stretched to Fit Window Place the .ini files in the GameSettings folder of Dolphin. This will be in your roaming app data on your C drive if you are not using Dolphin in portable mode. Enjoy!!! HERE IS A LIST OF GAMES THAT WORK WITH THE WIDESCREEN HACK.

Batman: Dark Tomorrow BeyBlade VForce: Super Tournament Battle Black & Bruised Charlie's Angels Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 Disney Sports: Skateboarding Go! Go! Hypergrind Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer Largo Winch: Empire Under Threat Metal Arms: Glitch in the System Monster Jam: Maximum Destruction Pitfall: The Lost Expedition Pro Rally 2002 Rave Master Starsky & Hutch Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Tony Hawk's American Wasteland Tube Slider: The Championship of Future Formula Warrior Blade: Rastan vs. Barbarian Wreckless: The Yakuza Missions WWE Day of Reckoning WWE Day of Reckoning 2 WWE WrestleMania X8 WWE WrestleMania XIX X2: Wolverine's Revenge XGRA: Extreme G Racing Association Zatch Bell! Mamodo Battles

339 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

2. The Nintendo GameCube Widescreen Project | Part 2 - Pre Applied AR & Gecko Widescreen Cheats / Hacks | Anamorphic 16:9 for Dolphin Emulator

Yeahhhh..... this took ages.... it usually does.
    This project aims to present GC games in 16:9 to everyone, as easily as possible. Just drop Pre Configured files into Dolphin and enjoy. No need to setup yourself.
    Part 2 is here, and man did it almost break me. I could go on about what went into this but who really cares, so I'll get on with it.

I have pre applied all widescreen cheat codes to per game .ini files for Dolphin. Ones that are available to my knowledge at least. There are a few sources for these codes and I made sure to check each one to ensure I was getting the best and most up to date codes. In a nut shell:
    All codes that are available and working have been applied per game. Many sources checked. As many versions and regions covered as possible. If a game has a code available for multiple versions / regions it has been configured for. Check the version list in the table below to make sure you are using the correct version. Most games tested and some games have been culled from the list if the codes still allowed pop-in and jank. Performance enhancements such as 60Hz for the PAL games that don't allow it to be selectable, have been applied also. If you don't want these simply turn them off. Dolphins Widescreen Hack disabled for all games that do not need it, and enabled for the ones that do. No need to worry if you have it on or not. I've made it idiot proof.  Configured for both Force 16:9 and Stretch to Window. Make your choice.
    IMPORTANT: We are hacking widescreen here and where some of these games may look and feel like they were designed for 16:9, others do not. UI and Menus may be a bit misaligned and other relatively minor visual issues. Be a little forgiving. However, anything that was too crappy looking I have not included.
    Also, as we are pushing the HW to draw in more geometry, assets etc performance with some games has been impacted. This is especially true for games that have had their draw distance/culling completely disabled, allowing everything, even beyond the FOV to be drawn and rendered. These are few and far between but some key titles do this e.g. Metroid Prime 1 & 2. Some performance scrimping may be needed depending on your PC.
    IINSTRUCTIONS
    I advise using another instance of Dolphin specifically for widescreen. Choose your flavour and download - Forced 16:9 or Stretched to Fit Window Place the .ini files in the GameSettings folder of Dolphin. This will be in your roaming app data on your C drive if you are not using Dolphin in portable mode. Enjoy!!!
    In the table below is the list of supported games at the moment. This list will grow as more WS cheats are made. Please check the versions that are usable for each game. Some games have all versions covered and others only have one. Preferred versions are stated as such. 

If a game has multiple (Europe) versions available I have configured for the main PAL version. These can be identified with the 'P' before the numbers in their game ID's for e.g. GPEP08.
    TITLE REGIONS COVERED/REQUIRED ENHANCEMENTS AND GENERAL INFO 007: Agent Under Fire (USA)   007: From Russia with Love (Europe) 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL 1080° Avalanche (USA) (Europe)   Aggressive Inline (USA)   Amazing Island (USA)   American Chopper 2: Full Throttle All versions   Animal Crossing (USA) (Europe)   Animaniacs: The Great Edgar Hunt All versions 60FPS Enhancement Code Used for Both Versions Army Men: Air Combat: The Elite Missions (USA)   Army Men: RTS (USA)   Army Men: Sarge's War (USA)   Asterix & Obelix XXL (Europe) 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL ATV Quad Power Racing 2 (USA) (Europe)   Auto Modellista (USA)   Avatar: The Last Airbender (USA)   Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (USA) (Europe) 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL Barnyard (USA) 60FPS Enhancement for NTSC-U Baten Kaitos Origins All versions   Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean All versions   Batman: Vengeance All versions 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL Beach Spikers: Virtua Beach Volleyball (USA) (Europe)   Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg (USA) (Europe) NTSC-U version has a better code. Blood Omen 2: The Legacy of Kain (USA) (Europe)   BloodRayne (USA) (Europe) 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL Bloody Roar: Primal Fury All versions   Blowout All versions   Bomberman Generation (USA) (Europe)   Bomberman Jetters (USA)   Bomberman Land 2 All versions   Call of Duty: Finest Hour (USA)   Cel Damage (USA)   Chaos Field (USA)   Chibi-Robo! (USA) (Europe)   Chickin Little (USA) 60FPS Enhancement Code for NTSC-U City Racer All versions   Cocoto Kart Racer All versions   Conan All versions   Conflict: Desert Storm All versions   Conflict: Desert Storm II: Back to Baghdad (USA) (Europe) 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex (USA) (Europe) 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL. Crash Nitro Kart (USA)   Crash Tag Team Racing (USA) (Europe)   Crazy Taxi (USA) (Europe)   Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest (USA)   Custom Robo (USA)   Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix (USA)   Dark Summit (Europe) 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL Darkened Skye (Europe) 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL Defender (Europe) Menus are a bit jumpy/glitchy. Digimon Rumble Arena 2 (Europe) 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL Digimon World 4 (USA)   Disney-Pixar The Incredibles (USA)   Disney's Meet the Robinsons (USA) 60FPS Enhancement Code for NTSC-U Disney's Tarzan Untamed All versions   Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat (USA)   Donkey Konga 3: Tabe-houdai! Haru Mogitate 50 Kyoku All versions   Dora the Explorer: Journey to the Purple Planet All versions   Doshin the Giant (Europe)   Dr. Muto All versions   Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2 (USA)   Dragon Ball Z: Sagas All versions 60FPS Enhancement Code for NTSC-U DreamMix TV World Fighters All versions   Evolution Worlds (USA) (Europe)   Fairly OddParents, The: Breakin' Da Rules All versions 60FPS Enhancement Code for NTSC-U Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (USA) (Europe)   Finding Nemo (Europe)   Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (USA) (Europe)   FireBlade (Europe) 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL Frogger Beyond (USA) (Europe)   Frogger: Ancient Shadow All versions   Frogger's Adventures: The Rescue All versions   Gauntlet: Dark Legacy (USA) (Europe) 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL and NTSC-U Gladius (Europe) 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee (Europe)   Gotcha Force (USA) (Europe)   Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (USA) (Europe)   Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (USA)   Harvest Moon: Magical Melody (USA)   Hot Wheels: Velocity X (USA)   Hot Wheels: World Race (USA)   Hudson Selection Vol. 1: Cubic Lode Runner All versions   Hudson Selection Vol. 2: Star Soldier All versions   Hudson Selection Vol. 3: Bonk's Adventure All versions   Hudson Selection Vol. 4: Adventure Island All versions   Hunter: The Reckoning (USA) Performance Significantly Impacted. Ikaruga (Europe) 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL Incredibles, The (USA) 60FPS Enhancement Code for NTSC-U Kao the Kangaroo: Round 2 All versions   Killer7 (Europe)   Kirby Air Ride All versions   Kururin Squash! All versions   Legend of Zelda, The: The Wind Waker All versions   Legend of Zelda, The: Twilight Princess All versions   LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game (USA) (Europe) PAL version preferred. 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events (USA) Use widescreen hack at the same time. Lord of the Rings, The: The Return of the King (USA) (Europe) 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL and NTSC-U Lord of the Rings, The: The Third Age (USA) (Europe)   Lost Kingdoms All versions   Lost Kingdoms II All versions   Luigi's Mansion (USA) (Europe) 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL Madagascar (USA) (Europe) 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour (USA) (Europe) 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL Mario Kart: Double Dash!! (USA) (Europe) Wide menu add on code used also. Mario Party 4 All versions   Mario Party 5 (USA) (Europe) (Japan) 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL. Mario Party 6 All versions 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL. Remove black bars for PAL code. Mario Party 7 All versions 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL. Stretched Hud codes for NTSC-U and PAL Mario Power Tennis (USA) (Europe) PAL code works better. NTSC-U code has messed up menu transitions. Medal of Honor: European Assault (USA) Hack Fix Code. Use at the same time as the Dolphin Widescreen Hack. Mega Man Network Transmission (Europe) 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL. Mega Man X: Command Mission (Europe)   Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes (USA) (Europe) 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL. Metroid Prime (USA 1.00) (Europe) Performance Impacted. 2 Different codes for the NTSC-U and PAL versions. NTSC-U uses a hack fix and as a result tanks performance. PAL doesn't and may perform better. Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (USA) (Europe) Performance Impacted. 2 Different codes for the NTSC-U and PAL versions. NTSC-U uses a hack fix and as a result tanks performance. PAL doesn't and may perform better. 60FPS in Multiplayer Enhancement code for NTSC-U Micro Machines All versions 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL. Monster House (Europe) 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL. Monsters Inc. Scream Arena All versions   Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (USA) (Europe)   Mortal Kombat: Deception All versions   Muppets Party Cruise All versions   Mystic Heroes (USA) (Europe)   Naruto: Clash of Ninja All versions   Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2 (USA)   Naruto: Gekitō Ninja Taisen! 4 All versions   Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 All versions 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL. Need for Speed: Underground (USA) (Europe) Performance Significantly Impacted. 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL. P.N.03 (USA) (Europe)   Pac-Man World 2 (USA)   Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door All versions Cantered HUD codes used. Direct .iso patch works better. Phantasy Star Online Episode III: C.A.R.D. Revolution (USA) (Europe)   Phantasy Star Online: Episode I & II (USA) (Europe) NTSC-U Code for Version 1.00. Pikmin (USA Rev 1.1) (Europe) NTSC-U Code for Version 1.1. 60FPS/Hz Codes Used for Both Versions. Pikmin 2 (USA) (Europe)   Pinball Hall of Fame: The Gottlieb Collection All versions   Pokémon Channel (Europe)   Pokémon Colosseum (USA) (Japan)   Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness (USA) (Europe)   Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (USA)   Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones All versions   Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (USA)   Rampage: Total Destruction All versions   Rayman Arena All versions   Reign of Fire (Europe)   Resident Evil Code: Veronica X All versions 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL. Ribbit King (Europe) 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL. Road Trip: The Arcade Edition (USA)   RoadKill All versions   Rocky (Europe)   Rogue Ops (Europe)   Rugrats: Royal Ransom (USA) 60FPS Enhancement Code for NTSC-U Scorpion King: Rise of the Akkadian, The (Europe)   Second Sight All versions   Shadow the Hedgehog All versions   Shonen Jump's One Piece: Grand Adventure All versions   Shonen Jump's One Piece: Grand Battle (USA)   Shonen Jump's One Piece: Pirates' Carnival (USA)   Shrek 2 (Europe)   Shrek SuperSlam (Europe)   Shrek: Super Party (Europe)   Simpsons, The: Hit & Run All versions 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL. Simpsons, The: Road Rage (Europe)   Sims, The (USA)   Sims, The: Bustin' Out (USA)   Skies of Arcadia: Legends (USA) (Europe) 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL. Smuggler's Run: Warzones All versions 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL. NTSC-U Version may work better. Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (USA) Performance Significantly Impacted. Aspect Ratio Correction Codes Used Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut (USA) (Europe) Aspect Ratio Correction Codes Used Sonic Heroes All versions 60FPS in Multiplayer Enhancement Code Used Sonic Riders (USA)   Space Raiders (USA)   Spartan: Total Warrior (USA) (Europe)   SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, The (USA) (Europe)   SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom All versions NTSC-U version may work better. SpongeBob SquarePants: Creature from the Krusty Krab (Europe) 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL. SpongeBob SquarePants: Lights, Camera, Pants! (Europe)   SpongeBob SquarePants: Revenge of the Flying Dutchman (USA)   Spyhunter (Europe) 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL. Spyro: A Hero's Tail (USA)   Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader (USA)   Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike All versions   Star Wars: Bounty Hunter (Europe)   Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (Europe) 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL. StarFox Assult (USA)   Street Racing Syndicate All versions   Sum of All Fears, The (Europe)   Summoner: A Goddess Reborn (USA) (Europe)   Super Mario Sunshine All versions 60FPS codes alliable but not using due to issues with them. Super Monkey Ball (USA) (Europe)   Super Smash Bros. Melee (USA Rev 2) (Europe) Codes available for the other revisions for NTSC-U. Rev 2 Code used. Tak 2: The Staff of Dreams (USA) (Europe) 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL. Tak and the Power of Juju (USA) (Europe) 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL. Tak: The Great Juju Challenge All versions 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL. Taz: Wanted (Europe)   TimeSplitters 2 All versions   Tomb Raider: Legend All versions   Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (USA)   Top Gun: Combat Zones (Europe)   Urbz: Sims in the City, The (USA) (Europe)   Vexx (USA) Overclocking at 200% to help with widescreen. Viewtiful Joe 2 (USA)   Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble (USA) (Europe)   Virtua Striker 2002 (USA)   Wario World All versions 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL. Wave Race: Blue Storm (USA) Widescreen + Fix Pixel Aspect Code Worms 3D (Europe) 60Hz Enhancement Code for PAL. Worms Blast (Europe)   X-Men Legends (USA) (Europe)   X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse (USA) (Europe)   X-Men: Next Dimension (USA) (Europe)   XGIII: Extreme G Racing (Europe)   XIII (Europe)   Zapper: One Wicked Cricket All versions   Zoids: Battle Legends (USA)  

1,690 downloads

(3 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

3. The Nintendo GameCube Widescreen Project | Pre Configured Anamorphic 16:9 for Dolphin Emulator | Part 1 - Native 16:9 Games

Part 1 is focusing on the native widescreen games. All of these have an option in game to allow for proper anamorphic 16:9.
    Part 2 will be on the widescreen hacks/codes/patches. I have separated the two to make it a bit easier for myself. Also not everyone may be into hacking 16:9 presentation.

So far I count 80 games that have a widescreen option, and 1 bonus game.

Nascar 2005: Chase for the Cup, had a native widescreen option developed for it but went unused at release. An AR code is being used to reinstate it.
    There are 3 outliers, Beyond Good & Evil, TMNT and TMNT: Mutant Melee. These have a 16:9 letterboxed presentation for 4:3 displays. Mutant Melee is pillarboxed and is working in widescreen but comes up short of true 16:9 due to the pillarboxed presentation. 

I have pre configured every native widescreen game for the Dolphin Emulator and made it idiot proof by disabling the widescreen hack for EVERY...SINGLE....GAME.
    So even if you have the widescreen hack on it wont mess with these games.

These per game .ini files will either force 16:9 or stretch to the window, depending on what you choose. There is a slight difference between the two. A lot of these games come up just shy of filling the screen, but do not stretch or distort the image if using Force to 16:9. When using Stretch to Fit Window it does just that but does slightly stretch/distort the image, I don't mind a little stretching so I can fill the screen personally.

However, I HAVE PROVIDED .INI FILES FOR BOTH so you can have the choice.

Also, some of the native widescreen options were broken due to the devs not implementing it that well e.g. Lego SW 2 has camera zoom issues. However some clever people have fixed these with AR or Gecko codes, making them way better. There are also some other enhancements, 60FPS and 60Hz Modes for the PAL games that don't have an option for it. I HAVE APPLIED THESE TO ALL GAMES THAT HAVE THEM.

EVERY VERSION/REGION/GAME ID HAS BEEN PRE CONFIGURED. NO MATTER WHICH VERSION YOU HAVE THESE WILL WORK. SOME ENHANCEMENTS ARE REGION SPECIFIC. THIS IS 'NON ENGLIGH VERSION' FRIENDLY. THESE PER GAME .INI FILES HAVE ONLY WIDESCREEN OPTIONS AND ENHANCEMENTS APPLIED. THESE WILL OVERRIDE ANY OF YOUR CURRENT PER GAME SETTINGS.

IINSTRUCTIONS
    I advise using another instance of Dolphin specifically for widescreen. Choose your flavour and download - Forced 16:9 or Stretched to Fit Window Place the .ini files in the GameSettings folder of Dolphin. This will be in your roaming app data on your C drive if you are not using Dolphin in portable mode. YOU MUST CHANGE THE IN GAME SETTINGS TO WIDESCREEN/16:9. ALL GAMES WILL APPEAR STRETCHED UNTIL DONE SO. Enjoy!!!
    HERE IS A LIST OF EVERY NATIVE WIDESCREEN GAME AND WHAT HAS BEEN APPLIED PER GAME. IF YOU KNOW OF ANYMORE NATIVE 16:9 GAMES LET ME KNOW BUT I THINK I GOT EM ALL
    Batman Begins Using 60 FPS Enhancement Gecko Code for NTSC-U. Battalion Wars   Beyond Good & Evil Natively runs in letterboxed 16:9. Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds   Burnout Using pneumatics 10% pixel aspect correction code (NTSC-U Only) Burnout 2: Point of Impact Using pneumatics 10% pixel aspect correction code (NTSC-U Only) Call of Duty 2: Big Red One   Dead to Rights 60Hz Gecko code applied to all the PAL versions as 60Hz isn't selectable. Die Hard: Vendetta   Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure   Dragon's Lair 3D: Return to the Lair   Drome Racers   Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem   F-Zero GX   F1 2002   F1 Career Challenge PAL Only Game. 60Hz isn't selectable and no code for it yet. Fifa Soccer 2006   Fifa Soccer 2007   Fifa Soccer/Football 2003   FIFA Street   FIFA Street 2   Fifa World Cup: Germany 2006   Freedom Fighters 60Hz Gecko Code applied to all PAL versions due to 60Hz being unelectable. Future Tactics: The Uprising   Geist 50Hz AR Code applied to PAL version for better frame rate. NTSC-U Version runs at 60fps natively. GoldenEye: Rogue Agent   Gun   I-Ninja   Ice Age 2 - The Meltdown   James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing   James Bond 007: Nightfire   Judge Dredd: Dredd vs Death   Knights of the Temple: Infernal Crusade PAL Only Game. 60Hz Gecko Code applied due to 60Hz being unelectable. Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy Using Widescreen Zoom Fix due to native 16:9 having zoom issues. NTSC-U version only. Madden NFL 07   Madden NFL 08   Madden NFL 2002   Madden NFL 2004   Madden NFL 2005   NASCAR 2005: Chase for the Cup Widescreen was originally coded into the game but unused at release. AR codes used to "unlock" it. NASCAR Thunder 2003   NASCAR: Dirt to Daytona   NCAA Football 2003   NCAA Football 2005   Need for Speed: Carbon   Need for Speed: Most Wanted   Need for Speed: Underground 2   NFL 2K3   NFL Street   Pac-Man World Rally   Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie   R: Racing Evolution   Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc Using Gecko Code Aspect Ratio Fix for 16:9. NTSC-U and PAL versions. 60Hz Gecko code applied to the PAL version as 60Hz isn't selectable. Serious Sam: Next Encounter 60Hz Gecko code applied to the PAL version as 60Hz isn't selectable. SoulCalibur II   Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy   Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly Using Widescreen Ratio Fix Gecko Code due to native 16:9 being squished horizontally. NTSC-U only. SSX 3   SSX Tricky   Star Fox Adventures Using Aspect Ratio Fix Gecko Code due to native 16:9 being incorrect. For both NTSC-U and PAL. Star Wars: The Clone Wars   Super Mario Strikers   Super Monkey Ball 2   Super Monkey Ball Adventure   Superman: Shadow of Apokolips Using 60 FPS Enhancement AR Code NTSC-U Only. Normal is 30 FPS. The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction   The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning Using 60 FPS Enhancement Gecko Code for NTSC-U and PAL versions. Normal is 30 FPS. TimeSplitters: Future Perfect   TMNT Natively runs in letterboxed 16:9. TMNT: Mutant Melee   Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory   Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4   Tony Hawk's Underground   Tony Hawk's Underground 2   True Crime: New York City   True Crime: Streets of LA   Ty The Tasmanian Tiger Using 60 FPS Enhancement Gecko Code for NTSC-U. Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue Using 60 FPS Enhancement Gecko Code for NTSC-U. Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 3: Night of the Quinkan Using 60 FPS Enhancement Gecko Code. V-Rally 3 PAL Only Game. Hold B at start up for 60Hz Wallace & Gromit in Project Zoo  

1,009 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

4. Nintendo Gamecube Box front, back and spines

289 Games in here with 10 more alternate covers in mixed regions.
    I dont have the Gamecube set up yet so can't post an image of the 3D models but you all know what they look like 😉

240 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. Accurately-sized GameCube Discs

In my on-going pursuit to have complete and accurate media for my collection, I re-sized my GameCube discs so they would be more accurately represented in BigBox. This is a small collection of only about 31 games, but I included the alpha background if you want to re-size any discs not included (just re-size the disc to 240x240 and center it on the alpha in GIMP or PhotoShop).

78 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. Nintendo GameCube - Box Spines

Just a collection of box spines for GameCube that includes 31 games from my library:
    Alien Hominid
    Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance
    Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
    Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
    I-Ninja
    Killer7
    The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
    The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
    The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
    The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age
    Luigi's Mansion
    Mario Kart: Double Dash
    Metal Arms: Glitch in the System
    Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
    Metroid Prime
    Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
    P.N.03
    Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
    Phantasy Star Online: Episode I & II Plus
    Soul Calibur II
    Star Fox Adventures
    Star Fox Assault
    Star Wars: Bounty Hunter
    Super Mario Sunshine
    TimeSplitters: Future Perfect
    TimeSplitters 2
    Viewtiful Joe
    Viewtiful Joe 2
    Wario World
    WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Game$!
    XIII

47 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. Gamecube Template

Hey Guys,
    So I was certain that i had created the Nintendo GameCube template and seems there are a lot of discs using it but I cannot find it 
    So I have created a new one, same as other templates, one drop in folder resize and export.
    Let me know if you guys have issues 

70 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. Nintendo GameCube Custom Discs.

Hello everyone.
    It is with great joy that I share with everyone in the community the Full Set of Discs customized for the Nintendo GameCube.
    As the project of the original media is not finished and the media we have are not in good quality, I decided to create this pack in order to make our Launchbox more attractive.
    Enjoy without moderation !!!

189 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

9. Nintendo Gamecube Marquee Full Set

Latest Marquee creation. This completes the no-intro Nintendo Gamecube marquees. 

339 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

10. Shro2016 1:1 Pack - Nintendo GameCube

This file contains the complete 1:1 cover set for all Nintendo GameCube games released in the US/EU regions. There are 596 images in total.
    All files have been created by myself using the various repositories on the Internet for source materials and all have been adapted to suit the 1:1 file ratio, where required a GameCube overlay applied so that all covers appear uniform in the set.
    The file format is JPG to keep file size small and hopeful better performance on low spec machines. The file dimensions are all 500x500
    1:1 Packs for other consoles will be added shortly.

431 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

11. Gamecube Disc Images (6 files, see listing)

Some Gamecube Disc images that were missing from my set, taken from the internet. So some are literally just pictures of discs, but does the job for completing my set. I've also dropped in a template for anyone needing additional discs with the correct Template size for Launchbox.
    Shonen Jump's One Piece Pirates Carnival / Grand Battle / Grand Adventure
    Zach Bell! Mamodo Fury / Winning Eleven 6 Final Evolution / Soulcalibur 2

144 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. CP78 Nintendo GameCube Videos for Launchbox

25 Nintendo GameCube  videos with spinning cases and discs. Only the best games!
    I plan on adding more games and and adding more systems. 1080p @ 30fps
    You may need to change the name to match the name of your games.
    A full preview is here: 

1,260 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

13. Nintendo Gamecube - DVD Style 3D Boxes.

There are 2 versions here.
    1.  Launchbox Named and contains 416 Gamecube Boxes.
    2. Mixed Names, 589 Boxes, some have alternative covers.

I posted these not too long ago just in the forum, But until now they were only available on Mega.

621 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

14. GC Silver Ring Clear Game Logo Set

To be honest with you, The GameCube is one of the best Nintendo console they've made. why can't they just make a normal console without all this motion BS and what not, Other than that I got nothing else to say but here you go.

As you already know, viking  is the original creator of the silver ring set i just put the games in it.
    more coming soon! 

338 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted