LaunchBox Community Forums

3 Screenshots

About This File

Unified & Ultrawide is a new theme based on @CriticalCid's amazing Unified theme. It takes some liberties in order to make the best use of an ultrawide (21x9) monitor.

Please see @CriticalCid's original Unified theme for installation and troubleshooting instructions.

Version 1.1 - Released March 26, 2019 (REQUIRES BIG BOX VERSION 9.6 OR LATER):

• Updated to include all the latest features and improvements from Unified Redux 1.7

Version 1.0 - Initial Release

Huge thanks goes out to @CriticalCid for the theme, as well as the many different Hyperspin contributors who donated their time and talent to build an awesome, cohesive experience:

Gibbawho
@Styphelus
Unknown50862
@Klopjero
Neonrage
@knewlife
@Creloce
Ghostlost https://www.youtube.com/user/GhostlostGames
@ninja2bceen
@THK
adamg
Rkh
Rondar
@scooter1974
Zinger19
Aloner187
@guyverjay
MetalThrix
SophT
Ledgerewskie
hoscarconh https://www.youtube.com/user/hoscarconh
@viking
@RetroHumanoid http://retrohumanoid.weebly.com/

What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

Version 1.1 - Released March 26, 2019 (REQUIRES BIG BOX VERSION 9.6 OR LATER):

• Updated to include all the latest features and improvements from Unified Redux 1.7
  • Like 13
  • Unusual Gem 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Capturar.thumb.PNG.759a29301884a59305fcc0627a55d0d1.PNGTema maravilhoso !!!! Mas uma onda de uma palavra para fazer uma seta, como um sabre para fazer uma imagem padrão do tema. 

Edited by thiagofirmino

Very Nice theme, thank you. I have a question, how do you do for the background to use fullscreen, not only 3/4 of the screen?

4 minutes ago, kemakokos said:

Very Nice theme, thank you. I have a question, how do you do for the background to use fullscreen, not only 3/4 of the screen?

That might be tricky for this theme, since the point of this theme is to use the separate backgrounds for each platform that come with the Unified theme. You might be better off using the Default theme or something similar if you want full-screen backgrounds. It can be done but it would require some heavy modifications to the theme.

My platform screen is black. All I can see is the clock, wheel and information at the bottom. I guess I didn’t load the animation correctly?

3 hours ago, gwiz1129 said:

My platform screen is black. All I can see is the clock, wheel and information at the bottom. I guess I didn’t load the animation correctly?

You need some platform videos to go there, in Launchbox go to Tools/Download Platform/Playlist videos.

is there any way to change the background art behind the game selection wheel? when i click into a platform and the game wheel comes up, the image behind every highlighted game is stretched and awful looking, im not sure how to change that in the options to have the same background case art thats behind the platform selection wheel

13 hours ago, Retro808 said:

@launchretrogirl2562 This theme was not developed in the CTC. So it cannot be edited in the CTC. You would have to manually edit the theme files or design it in the CTC using the image elements.

I was already manually editing them. But it is very time consuming to get all the videos to correctly match the video backgrounds and get all rowspan and colspans correct 😄

2 hours ago, Ninjaman said:

hi i do like this theme i want the game view ctc files can you post them thanks

This theme was not made with the CTC (which is a third party program by the way and not made by Launchbox) so there are no CTC files to provide.