LaunchBox Community Forums

LBPlex 1.4

(13 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

LBPlex is a theme that mimics Plex Media Server's website interface. Two versions are included in the package: LBPlex - which has the default item spacing on the sidebar and list view, and LBPlex Condensed - which has much tighter item spacing on the sidebar and list view. I have also replaced the volume "knob" with a regular slider.

NOTES:

• All the colors in this theme are hard-coded with the exception of the Foreground (text) color in the LaunchBox Options\Legacy\Theme\Colors menu.
  • The Background Opacity slider in the LaunchBox Options\Visuals\Boxes menu has no effect right now. A fix is in-coming so this will work at a later date. Update: If you run the latest LaunchBox Beta (8.7-beta-1 or above) this is fixed.
  • The Fade Background slider in LaunchBox Options\Images\Default Background will adjust the brightness of the theme background image.

Enjoy :)

What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

• Fixed an error with the new opacity binding in 8.7 beta 1
  • Like 30
  • Thanks 10
  • Game On 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Jakatsu

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

• Game On 1
Link to review
Tormentor667

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Could this be updated to make use of the badges column in the table overview?

Link to review
eatkinola

Clean and easy on the eyes. Really nice work as always, Grila.

• Thanks 1
Link to review
neil9000

Awesome work as always @Grila, this is a lovely looking theme, thanks so much for taking the time to create it for people like me who wouldn't no where to start in making there own. :) 

• Like 1
Link to review
BiRaitBec

0 of 3 members found this review helpful 0 / 3 members

Personally am not a fan of the presentation, it is now outdated and so it lacks behind more up to date themes. 

I have to say i like how box art look with this, but not 3d ones and am a bit disappointed about the hardcoded elements.

Thank you anyway, i remember back then it was enjoyable for a while.

Link to review
MetalRaven

· Edited by MetalRaven

I love this theme very much! easy to see and easy to navigate.

Is it possible to create a wall list option identical to this one for bigbox? I would really like to see one in the near future!

Please make this happen!

Link to review
yougottabekittenme

Looks great but for some reason it doesn't work on my machine. I'm on version 8.7 beta 1. I get some error message that prompts me to report the error on a website that I don't know about and and requires registration. Happens on both themes LBPLEX V1.3

Link to review
bundangdon

Fantastic work once again! Thank you for always sharing your wonderful looking themes?

• Like 1
Link to review
CDBlue

Excellent theme.  Thanks for putting out another solid theme. I especially enjoy the condensed version.  :)

• Thanks 1
Link to review
goyetus

· Edited by goyetus

AWESOME ,  I love it !!!!   

The best theme for launchbox!!!

• Thanks 1
Link to review