LaunchBox Community Forums

LBPlex 1.3

(11 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

LBPlex is a theme that mimics Plex Media Server's website interface. Two versions are included in the package: LBPlex - which has the default item spacing on the sidebar and list view, and LBPlex Condensed - which has much tighter item spacing on the sidebar and list view. I have also replaced the volume "knob" with a regular slider.

NOTES:

• All the colors in this theme are hard-coded with the exception of the Foreground (text) color in the LaunchBox Options\Legacy\Theme\Colors menu.
  • The Background Opacity slider in the LaunchBox Options\Visuals\Boxes menu has no effect right now. A fix is in-coming so this will work at a later date. Update: If you run the latest LaunchBox Beta (8.7-beta-1 or above) this is fixed.
  • The Fade Background slider in LaunchBox Options\Images\Default Background will adjust the brightness of the theme background image.

Enjoy :)

What's New in Version 1.3   See changelog

Released

v1.3

• The background image was re-named and chromatically adjusted a bit, you may need to adjust the brightness to suit your needs with the Fade Background slider in LaunchBox Options\Images\Default Background
  • Got rid of some unneeded images that I left in there from the initial development
  • Rounded the scrollbars (@spektor56)
  • Added margins to scrollbars (@Kevin_Flynn)

v1.2

• Added back the menu button that was mistakenly omitted from the sidebar

v1.1

• Fixed an error with the new opacity binding in 8.7 beta 1
  • Like 24
  • Thanks 6

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Jakatsu

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Share this review

Link to review
eatkinola

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Clean and easy on the eyes. Really nice work as always, Grila.

• Thanks 1

Share this review

Link to review
neil9000

Awesome work as always @Grila, this is a lovely looking theme, thanks so much for taking the time to create it for people like me who wouldn't no where to start in making there own. :) 

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
Jason Carr

Awwww yeahhhhh. Loving it @Grila!

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
yougottabekittenme

Looks great but for some reason it doesn't work on my machine. I'm on version 8.7 beta 1. I get some error message that prompts me to report the error on a website that I don't know about and and requires registration. Happens on both themes LBPLEX V1.3

Share this review

Link to review
ap3demak

Thank you for this very clean theme, i like it...

Share this review

Link to review
berko

Love it! Its just what I wanted for Launchbox

Share this review

Link to review
bundangdon

Fantastic work once again! Thank you for always sharing your wonderful looking themes👍

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
kmoney

Looks great @Grila!! Very cleaning looking...love it🙂

• Thanks 1

Share this review

Link to review
CDBlue

Excellent theme.  Thanks for putting out another solid theme. I especially enjoy the condensed version.  :)

• Thanks 1

Share this review

Link to review
goyetus

· Edited by goyetus

AWESOME ,  I love it !!!!   

The best theme for launchbox!!!

• Thanks 1

Share this review

Link to review