About This File
Edited by BMovieBen
What's New in Version 3.0.0 See changelog
- Rebuilt entire theme from the ground up using Community Theme Creator by y2guru.
- Added per-game cartridge art support for Super Nintendo Entertainment System, Nintendo 64, Sega Genesis, Sega 32X, and Atari Jaguar by popular demand. Note that you need to download the game cart images AND you need to set your launchbox settings so your fallback images are disabled for this, otherwise when you have a missing game cart image it will pull something else and look...bad. LaunchBox Options>Legacy>Images>Cart Front Priorities>Uncheck all but "Cart - Front"
- Added Sinclair ZX Spectrum device art and platform view by popular demand.
- Added "WallGamesView" support! It features a bookshelf where you can select your game by looking at all the box art on shelves. Accompanied by platform logo and platform in its original box packaging when available. Need feedback on this please.
- Adjusted coloring for Sega Genesis in gameslist view (same for Sega CD, Sega 32X)
- Replaced "Games" text at the top of the games list with the selected game title. It's a bit repetitive on the games list view but it carried forward to the sub-screen when you've clicked into the game, adding necessary context to what game it is you're trying to play. Critical for the WallGamesView to make sense. Also made the font size a bit smaller to fit more text.
- Created an alternate, all-wood background (YES EVEN MORE), which you can just unzip in the /Themes/ folder and overwrite the default.