LaunchBox Community Forums

Six Completely Original SciFi Sound Sets by Clavius (Industry Pro)

Jason Carr

Just received an email from Clavius with these six sound sets. They're really quite amazing and 100% original; he wants to remain anonymous so I'm posting them here. He's done over 15 years professionally working on video game sound effects, and it shows. Enjoy! https://www.dropbox.com/s/gv8b8m7cf0e5auj/LaunchBox_SciFi_SoundSets_by_Clavius.zip?dl=0 I'll be adding proper support for sound sets to Big Box soon; we'll probably make one of these the default here soon enough. :)
  • Like 3
  • Unusual Gem 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • is it me or copying the the link to dropbox with the entire address and opening it is just not functional , and opening to a dropbox blank page . Dont want to sound needy but Could you package that up or a simple link to that box ?

thx

chrome failed but MS EDGE sadly opened the link without any bumps

Edited by status_qo
update

hey i was thinking that it could be good to have some the customizations built with a simple wizard with a live preview of what the different mods affect but in a separate window . im probably saying this all wrong but im sure you can envision the instant gratification of simply using a wizard explaining what this category of mod change and seeing the immediate result for a perfect custom theme 

• 3 years later...
On 7/6/2016 at 4:17 PM, Jason Carr said:

Just received an email from Clavius with these six sound sets. They're really quite amazing and 100% original; he wants to remain anonymous so I'm posting them here. He's done over 15 years professionally working on video game sound effects, and it shows. Enjoy! https://www.dropbox.com/s/gv8b8m7cf0e5auj/LaunchBox_SciFi_SoundSets_by_Clavius.zip?dl=0 I'll be adding proper support for sound sets to Big Box soon; we'll probably make one of these the default here soon enough. :)

im very curious to try : )!

• Like 1