LaunchBox Community Forums

Mednafen Saturn Setup Tutorial

Lordmonkus

1 hour ago, Digital-A said:

It is a tutorial, so don´t delete my stuff >:(

It's a little silly.  I'm sure almost everything posted on these forums contains, at least, a link to a link to a link to a link to a link to a link to a link to a link to some bios files somewhere in the pages.  May as well delete all links... however, it's unlikely they are going to change that policy here, so you may just want to list the title of your youtube video, so people can search it, instead of listing the link.  Hopefully, that would not get deleted.

28 minutes ago, Drybonz said:

It's a little silly.  I'm sure almost everything posted on these forums contains, at least, a link to a link to a link to a link to a link to a link to a link to a link to some bios files somewhere in the pages.  May as well delete all links... however, it's unlikely they are going to change that policy here, so you may just want to list the title of your youtube video, so people can search it, instead of listing the link.  Hopefully, that would not get deleted.

It's called Mednafen Ready to Roll Kit :)

• Like 1

My personal feelings is that it is silly but from a legality perspective we cannot have blatantly obvious links or even blatantly obviously named links to where to get copyright material.

I would love to provide people with bios and give them links to sites with roms, it would make my life so much easier when helping people out around here.

Telling people to use google for a specific term though is fine.

22 minutes ago, lordmonkus said:

My personal feelings is that it is silly but from a legality perspective we cannot have blatantly obvious links or even blatantly obviously named links to where to get copyright material.

I would love to provide people with bios and give them links to sites with roms, it would make my life so much easier when helping people out around here.

Telling people to use google for a specific term though is fine.

I agree with that because im a MESS and OLD and like the NET.lol

I just wanted to make it as easy as possible for those who want to emulate the Saturn or other systems. Without having to deal with complicated, sometimes very unprecise tutorials. That's why I started my channel.

Edited by Digital-A

I know and I appreciate it but when you label it "Mednafen Ready to Roll Kit" and the first thing you see is a mega link which contains the emulator and bios we cannot have that. It is a legal issue for Jason and we have to be very mindful of it to not get him in any sort of legal trouble.

ooohm,question. I'm having a strange problem with the 32bit Mednafen. When i try to drag n drop a *.cue on the Mednafen.exe it runs but i only get a visualisation and it shows the track and plays music, not the game. The x64 Version runs the game perfectly. What am i doing wrong? 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯