LaunchBox Community Forums

Well word on the street is that you guys got a new forum.  So though I would come on over and make some magic here.  Its looking good and so is everyone in here (not as good as me... but you still look good).

Pleasure to see you all here guys and hope you all get involved and get this Front End the justice it deserves!  Now enough of my waffles... lets get stuck in then!

Soooooo... whos is on here now?  New and old faces?

Edited by SIMPLY AUSTIN
  • Like 6

I think these new forums may be the best looking and functional forums i have used. . Adding videos is awsome... Jason has done a great job.. almost seams like his specialty. .. i can see why he was thinking about adding a "social" like "Facebook" feature into LaunchBox.

• Like 2

Hi Austin.

Got to say that if it wasn't for you, my wife and kids might have seen more of me in the past few months. O.o

Ive always dabbled with emulators, and even built a name cab in the past, but your videos made the possibilities amazing.

Now with launchbox also, I can do in minutes what used to take hours on hyperspin.xD

Keep up the good work, I hope that dodgy adsl gets sorted.

Haha.... I may just say yes!

Thanks guys. I must say I am going to be much more active in these forums more than others.  Launchbox and the guys involved don't have the same baggage as many of the other places so it seems logical to chill around here, helping where I can.

If ever you guys need any thing, hit me up and as always do my best. 

Thanks for everything everyone :)

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2016 at 7:24 PM, Mute64 said:

I think these new forums may be the best looking and functional forums i have used. . Adding videos is awsome... Jason has done a great job.. almost seams like his specialty. .. i can see why he was thinking about adding a "social" like "Facebook" feature into LaunchBox.

If you haven't had the chance yet, mobile works REALLY well in the browser. Pretty much all my positing had been from chrome and I can't believe how nice it is compared to a lot of other forums. (not the least of the reason no "INSTALL TAPTALK!" nag ha ha  :D:D:D

Edited by ThePolish
Accidentally a word