LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear Logo Requests

SirCamel

1 hour ago, djweevil666 said:

Is it possible someone could remove the soap haze from this cover I've tried a bunch of different things but end up with a blurry shitty cover after. Can you please explain what you did to get rid of it. Thank you very much.

I don't know of a way to remove that haze, but here's a better scan of that cover.

img (1).jpg

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Thanatos_Prime said:

Here is one that has flummoxed me a bit. I can't figure out how to remove the glow effect without messing up the lettering. I'm hoping you can work some magic.

I was able to identify the font (Quadrivium NF) by isolating the title from the disk label from the first enchanter game, and uploading it to https://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/ . Then just installed the font and added outer glow in photoshop. Submitted to LB database.

logo.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, seaview59 said:

I was able to identify the font (Quadrivium NF) by isolating the title from the disk label from the first enchanter game, and uploading it to https://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/ . Then just installed the font and added outer glow in photoshop. Submitted to LB database.

logo.png

Thank you for you work and especially for the extra detail, that might make it so I can bug you less often! Bookmarked that page!

• Like 1

Can we get logos for the following three BBC Micro games. One of them already has one, but a higher res logo would be nice: They are all Doctor Who games. Two of the games were exclusive to the BBC Micro, however, Mines of Terror (which is the one that currently has a logo) was also released on the Amstrad and C64.

Doctor Who And The Mines Of Terror.jpg

Doctor Who And The Warlord.jpg

Doctor Who The First Adventure.jpg

On 11/17/2021 at 10:06 PM, LordEvyl said:

Can we get logos for the following three BBC Micro games. One of them already has one, but a higher res logo would be nice: They are all Doctor Who games. Two of the games were exclusive to the BBC Micro, however, Mines of Terror (which is the one that currently has a logo) was also released on the Amstrad and C64.

Submitted to LB database. Added an alt logo for 'the first adventure'.

logo angled.png

logo level.png

mines.png

warlord.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Unusual Gem 1

Dear seaview59 and all others.

Thank you for all that you do. I am in awe of all your contributions. I wanted to say thank you and that even these are just video game pictures etc you have greatly inspired me. I have been pushing myself to step up and learn new things in the past few weeks. I've even started delving into illustrator. You guys push the boundaries of quality and thus I have been motivated to continue learning and trying to get better.  seaview59 I figured out how to clean that basketball pic finally. I added your logo and thus this was born. I have been working on a Uniform sega cd pack with matching spines. thank you all very much.

ESPN NBA Hangtime '95 [U].png

• Like 3