LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear Logo Requests

SirCamel

A somewhat obscure Apple II game that loaded in DB but cannot find a logo for it.  This was as large image could find from the box cover.  Appreciate any help to prep a proper logo, since my feeble attempts at BG removal didn't look acceptable to load in DB.   Thank you.  453790145_MissileDefense-01.thumb.png.52649b10cc52abbf26653cc2a73b269a.png 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sundogak said:

A somewhat obscure Apple II game that loaded in DB but cannot find a logo for it.  This was as large image could find from the box cover.  Appreciate any help to prep a proper logo, since my feeble attempts at BG removal didn't look acceptable to load in DB.   Thank you.  

made an alternate version clear version. Submitted to LB database.

logo1.png

logo2.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, LJcrew said:

Long time fan of this thread, great stuff.

I have a couple Turbografx-CD requests, that I can't find proper logos of (only of ports/versions from other consoles or custom low quality).

Might and Magic III I did a few months ago it's in the LB database (at the highest resolution I could find). I'll work on Valis after I get off work.

Oh yeah you did, and it is awesome, forgot about it. But I was after a more text only without the turquise orb thing, the other logos are more of a ~2:1 ratio beween width:height - like 'Title, with the subtitle below it'.

I might try to mask/cut/puzzle together one myself from your reworked - I do suck, but should be easier than restoring a picture from scratch :)

8 hours ago, LJcrew said:

Oh yeah you did, and it is awesome, forgot about it. But I was after a more text only without the turquise orb thing, the other logos are more of a ~2:1 ratio beween width:height - like 'Title, with the subtitle below it'.

I might try to mask/cut/puzzle together one myself from your reworked - I do suck, but should be easier than restoring a picture from scratch :)

Submitted to LB database.

logo.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1