LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear Logo Requests

SirCamel

15 hours ago, Klopjero said:

I know I've been requesting alot these days.. I will pledge that I will submit no more then 5 per week. I'm working on banners, and at the same time gathering source art for the other less loved systems.. 

In this particular case, I would like it if you could make an awesome hi-res logo of ExelVision and the butterfly. 

excelvision butterfly.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, seaview59 said:

The fine print above ЭВМ is ПЕРСОНАЛЬНАЯ

so the label says: 

"Personal computer PK01 P6808" well that's awesome and just as straight forwardas I would have guessed,  ;) I suppose you wouldn't know what the Triangle thing is ?

it will be nice to have good drawn badge for this system, the emulation world has to work with what craig anderson cooked up 5 years ago, and thats great but his work deserves betterArtwork3.thumb.png.bbac8aee7c2a1ab4bf2a050b6d6e2668.png

Edited by Klopjero
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Klopjero said:

so the label says: 

"Personal computer PK01 P6808" well that's awesome and just as straight forwardas I would have guessed,  ;) I suppose you wouldn't know what the Triangle thing is ?

it will be nice to have good drawn badge for this system, the emulation world has to work with what craig anderson cooked up 5 years ago, and thats great but his work deserves betterArtwork3.thumb.png.bbac8aee7c2a1ab4bf2a050b6d6e2668.png

so can you use this badge?

plate.png

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, seaview59 said:

plate.png

O dear me ,ofcourse It's a syn wave !! aargh!! ofcource !! i feel so stupid! i was like,.. a sideways hour glass ? DNA strand? it's a computer OFCOURSE IT's a SYNWAVE !

Edited by Klopjero

7 hours ago, seaview59 said:

plate.png

1 hour ago, diskmach said:

It's the symbol of the production company that made the computers.

Львовское производственное объединение им. В.И.Ленина

"Lviv Production Association named after V.I. Lenin"

after brushing up my Cyriliian,, i find this ,, be honest seaview59, did you redraw this ?  :P ;)

Музей компьютеров » ПК-01 «Львов»

Appreciate any help on these for a clear logo on Transylvania III for PC and IIGS. I couldn't find much better images than below so hopefully high enough resolution.  Thank you for your time. 

EDIT: Did find this logo buried in my stash.  25059449_TransylvaniaIII(USA)(Disk1).png.b8c41da284105ce5dde75f179a8e5398.png

605320-transylvania-iii-vanquish-the-night-dos-media.thumb.jpg.65e4c961f8b3d5c5ef1fd279b43e6ba1.jpgtransylvania_3.thumb.jpg.44b7d26a691a5203066c8146d791aece.jpg605373-transylvania-iii-vanquish-the-night-dos-front-cover.thumb.jpg.8a4cbcd4b35e0b2ec1dd97bce1da5a9c.jpg

Edited by sundogak
Found low res logo
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, sundogak said:

Appreciate any help on these for a clear logo on Transylvania III for PC and IIGS. I couldn't find much better images than below so hopefully high enough resolution.  Thank you for your time. 

EDIT: Did find this logo buried in my stash. 

submitted to LB database.

logo.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1