LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear Logo Requests

SirCamel

@seaview59 Please do you know how i can make these Linear "stroke"? Because PS when i use the option stroke, the option works cool but the contour stay boleaned "rounded" in your intch, you see in the left image, and i need this lines "straight line with a straight tip" exacly you see in the image from right, do you understand? If someone know answer please help here...

PS doboult.jpg

54 minutes ago, gamesmame said:

@seaview59 Please do you know how i can make these Linear "stroke"? Because PS when i use the option stroke, the option works cool but the contour stay boleaned "rounded" in your intch, you see in the left image, and i need this lines "straight line with a straight tip" exacly you see in the image from right, do you understand? If someone know answer please help here...

PS doboult.jpg

hold the shift key while using the brush tool, or use a stoked path

Can we get a logo for this game please

It's for the C64, Apple II, and Atari 800 platforms. There is a logo on the Apple II version's entry, and it's large, but it's also of pretty poor quality with a lot of left over pixels from the background cut. I chose the C64 version's box to use as a guide since it's the largest one in the DB

front.jpg

2 hours ago, LordEvyl said:

Can we get a logo for this game please

It's for the C64, Apple II, and Atari 800 platforms. There is a logo on the Apple II version's entry, and it's large, but it's also of pretty poor quality with a lot of left over pixels from the background cut. I chose the C64 version's box to use as a guide since it's the largest one in the DB

bc.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Njsmooth said:

Never made a request on this thread, so I hope I'm doing it right. I couldn't find a logo for the Elite Missions variant of this game, so I thought I'd see if anyone would be interested in taking a shot at cutting it out

submitted to LB database

logo.png

• Like 3

Alright, I'm gonna try doubling up this time. If I'm not allowed to than feel free to remind me. Also, I've gathered a decent list of logos that I couldn't find anywhere online, so if anyone wants to take a stab at them, feel free to let me know.

Candy_Stripe.thumb.jpg.3f9ed45bd83e852a25f03c5d7035048c.jpgAngel_Wish_(DC).thumb.jpg.9aec05ce46f4c70123b06dc2a574965a.jpg

Edited by Njsmooth
Swapped out one of the images