LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear Logo Requests

SirCamel

That Final Burn image with Ken from Street Fighter isn't worth trying to save IMO. It's so distorted it took me a minute to even see that's what's in the image, plus a good half of the FB gameset isn't Capcom and Ken isn't even really the "mascot" character from the SF series, so I think it'd make a lot more sense to just have the Final Burn logo be just the icon / logo, or the nice full text logo @ClownClone posted. Honestly, just the icon logo isn't that great because even though I'm a video game nerd who's used emulators since the 90s, I still look at the FB logo and say, "Wait, what is that again?".

@ClownClone, did you use a particular font for that, or just make / dig that up somewhere? 

12 hours ago, DivinityCycle said:

Good job, man! The reason I asked is because I was wondering if would make sense to make a version that says "Final Burn Alpha", since that's the current branch of FB that a lot of people use (as far as I know).

Yeah your probably right. Here's alpha version.

Final Burn Alpha.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1