LaunchBox Community Forums

Thanks for the clarification, it's very cool your cranking your stuff out for the community. Keep it up.

sorry for reading between the lines but I would just like to say having a watermark is really a choice to be respected (even if you don't agree). I read ALL 80+ pages of BakerMan's Hyperspin Cinematic thread and even though he is a bit hotheaded and weird (sorry JJB, you know it's true :) )he made a choice to try and improve his life by making some money off his passion. That's also cool with me and I respect him for always being open about that.

dont forget whatever we contribute to any community adds to the value (very slightly) of said community and they make money off it. Saying that with a pinch of salt though because there is no way ANY community could survive without users contributions. I would have nowhere to hang out!!! Do I thank all the LaunchBox creators and users for their contributions to emulation.

peace out.

(I hope know one takes offence to any of my ramblings. Not had a ramble for a while)

im gonna grab some of your themes tonight. Many thanks

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jason Carr said:

Hey guys, sorry I haven't come through with the rest of the videos yet. What videos do you guys still need? :)

Hey @Jason Carr :)

No need to apologise my friend, with the help from @reaper595 and @ALIE this evening we have been able to recover the last of @nyny77's videos and get him back to 100%...Mission Completed! :D

• Like 2