LaunchBox Community Forums

7.7 Live, Demul still an issue

LogicalEgo

I seem to have fixed the issue, at least for me. The only thing different I tried was in the edit emulator settings. On the emulator tab I just checked the box "Attempt to hide console window on startup/shutdown" Here's a snap of everything I have checked in that tab. I started and stopped probably 20 games and not a single audio issue. I went back in and unchecked that box and first game i fired up I got the audio issue again. So for me this seems to have fixed it. Let know if you've tried this or have the same boxes checked for you and give it a try.

demul settings.PNG

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Sithel said:

Awesome ! I hope that's the fix for everyone. Also as a side note, you can edit the Demul.ini file and change the WindowX and WindowY to what I have below and demul will launch clean with no demul window popping up.

windowX = 9999
windowY = 9999

Thanks! this and the option to hide the console resolves LB crashes and sound issues!