LaunchBox Community Forums

NES Hyperspin Themes

angelobodetti

They're finished :) However, I have not yet uploaded them to the EmuMovies FTP yet due to the fact that I've been extremely busy. I have a very pregnant wife and she's due in 2 weeks so I've been working on finalizing our nursery and other in-home renovations. I will hopefully be uploading them this weekend to the FTP. Keep in mind that Circo will still have to process them and that may take a few weeks as he's pretty busy as well. But you can be sure that they are on the way as well as Sega Genesis, N64, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to update you guys on the progress of the NES HyperSpin Video theme set. They're finished as I said previously and I've even added a few new ones that came along while I was away spending time with our new addition. I will be uploading them to my folder on the EmuMovies FTP within the next few days. Not sure when Circo will get around to making them official as he has a lot going on but if you can't wait, feel free to grab them from my folder and enjoy them until he gets around to adding them to EmuMovies Sync. Thanks again to everyone for being patient with me... the sleepless nights have begun :) I've had very little time lately for anything outside of work and the kiddos but rest assure that more is coming!

• Like 2

Great! Got any previews?

Just started a topic for these themes and posted some screenshots for you :) there are 230 themes (including 15 alternates) I tried to get every theme I could find out there. I also want to point out that I'll try my best to do updates for these sets as more themes are made and become available. Right now my main focus is to capture what's already out there and get as many platforms done as possible. Enjoy!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
I poked around and didn't see them on the FTP. Would they be somewhere in particular?

They're in my Folder on the FTP so they won't be in the official section until Circo gets around to approving them. Look in: Upload Here>video snap submissions>Riffman81>Video Themes HD

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/13/2017 at 9:58 PM, Riffman81 said:

They're in my Folder on the FTP so they won't be in the official section until Circo gets around to approving them. Look in: Upload Here>video snap submissions>Riffman81>Video Themes HD

I'm looking on EmuMovies but don't see the "upload here" section.  Would love to check out the NES themes.  Thanks!

R