LaunchBox Community Forums

13 minutes ago, DOS said:

Hello im new to Launchbox and came across this plugin, seems like a great idea but im having trouble installing it.

when i put the folder "PCSX2 Configurator" in LB's plugins folder the program crashes on "loading plugins".Any help would be much appreciated. (Sorry if this issue has already been resolved i havent found another comment with the same problem)

Have you unzipped it first?

14 minutes ago, DOS said:

Hello im new to Launchbox and came across this plugin, seems like a great idea but im having trouble installing it.

when i put the folder "PCSX2 Configurator" in LB's plugins folder the program crashes on "loading plugins".Any help would be much appreciated. (Sorry if this issue has already been resolved i havent found another comment with the same problem)

I highly doubt it is due to any of the two previous suggestions if it is causing launchbox to crash. Post a screenshot of the error message (showing details), and I'll try and tell you what's wrong. Just as a heads up I apologize to never getting around to finishing my final release of this plugin, and cannot say when it'll be done. Stay tuned for more details.

1 minute ago, DOS said:

@alec100_94

Sorry im not sure what you mean? By crash i mean the app  just stops when "Loading plugins" and i get a windows problem reporting dialog.Without the plugin in LB's directory the LB will start fine and run th game through PCSX2

What version of launchbox and plugin are you using?

Just now, alec100_94 said:

@DOS Post a screenshot of the error message that comes up, if there is an option to expand/show more details make sure that is done before capturing it. @neil9000 I don't see any reason why having a zipped file in the plugin directory would cause launchbox to crash.

True, but as I said there has been some crashing recently, also did you say 7.10? as 8.0 is out today?