LaunchBox Community Forums

44 minutes ago, Hexical said:

When I right click and click on Configure nothing happens, but I can check the settings of the plugins and everything. Any idea whats going on?

If there is no preconfigured profile for that game available all it should do is open PCSX2 with default settings so you can alter them for that game yourself. Is that is what's happening, or do you literally mean it does nothing when you click it?

7 minutes ago, spectral said:

If there is no preconfigured profile for that game available all it should do is open PCSX2 with default settings so you can alter them for that game yourself. Is that is what's happening, or do you literally mean it does nothing when you click it?

Yeah literally nothing happens at all, PCSX2 doesn't open or anything

2 minutes ago, alec100_94 said:

@Hexical I'm going to need a few more details than that. The only real reason I can think to why PCSX2 may not open is if my plugin cannot find it, so is PCSX2 added as an emulator in Launchbox?

Yes, I have been using PCSX2 for a while under launchbox before coming across this.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still new to the forums. Just came across the support page for this program. I'm having issues with the automatic configs downloading. I've tried different games. Tried renaming them. They all have been named correctly in accordance to launchbox db. I'm also receiving an error. Any idea where I can find the whole log? I would like to be able to read it in it's entirety.

Capture.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@sasquatch I think it would be possible, but it would require writing a whole new program to create and manage all the settings. That of course is all dependent on the author of this plugin. 

I think it would be great idea. IMO it should be laid out similar to a spreadsheet where you can see every game listed down the vertical collum and every changeable setting being listed down the horizontal collum. Example: you could quickly choose which games you want to allow for widescreen display and which ones for standard.

As this plugin stands right now. It can't manage more than one game at a time. Sorry :(

• 1 month later...

Hello im new to Launchbox and came across this plugin, seems like a great idea but im having trouble installing it.

when i put the folder "PCSX2 Configurator" in LB's plugins folder the program crashes on "loading plugins".Any help would be much appreciated. (Sorry if this issue has already been resolved i havent found another comment with the same problem)