LaunchBox Community Forums

Show other platforms on games page

alnyden

I'm definitely loving BigBox but there is one feature I miss from GameEx.  On the games detail page it would show the other systems you could play the same game on.  (For example, it would show every version of Asteroids from different systems).  Yes I know you can create a playlist but of course it's not realistic to have a playlist for every game.  Not sure how difficult this is to implement but It's fun to jump around and try the same game on different systems so easily.

Thanks,

R

It sounds like a good request! Click Issues/Requests at the top and put your feature request in there. Normally, I would make a search to see if it's been asked for before and vote on that one instead, but I think this is a new request. Don't forget to vote on your own ticket.

If you are on a mobile device you may need to hit the hamburger menu button at the top of the launchbox site on your device to show that menu. On a normal browser it's just the bar at the top below the URL box that will have home, news, about etc as well as issues/requests.

• 6 months later...