LaunchBox Community Forums

Please subscribe to my Youtube Channel!

Original Post:
JamesBaker has inspired me to share my own projects but I'm not sure how I'm going to distribute them. I would much prefer sharing them through the same method as James rather than freely available online for other software users to abuse without a Bigbox license (sorry guys). I have a handful of other cinematix I made (all 1st gen).

So for now, here's what I'm currently working on:

marksman.gif.45d8cec481a4e494d9a235edd900dc3c.gif

Original box:

coleco---console---telstar-marksman--loose-in-box--p-image-300443-grande.thumb.jpg.bc6b3a14854659e660aefb9c65c20a5b.jpg

Edited by mcfilmmakers
Added Amstrad GX4000 download link
  • Like 2

Here she is in all her glory!

colecovision.gif.eced8c7032fe99d050f4abdf3bfefd6e.gifI've had to take some creative liberties here:

- Many of the ColecoVision's box art games were never actually released. Where possible, I used some homebrew releases that closely resemble the intended games.
- Other games don't even have homebrew versions out there. Instead, I used actually released equivalents, such as Super Action baseball in place of Head-to-Head Baseball.
- Other games don't look at all like the actually released versions (I'm looking at you, Skiing). I used the actually released games.

The opening of the video comes from a handful of ColecoVision commercials. Where possible, I like to integrate commercial influences to my work as well.

• Like 5