Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

Recommended Posts

So while I figure out what to do with the terribly boring Arcadia box, here's what I've been working on to get my creative juices flowing:

Original:

5ac1158b82cce_Arcadia2001.thumb.jpg.edd73f93362c8b14582b1d00de76e620.jpg

Video:

5ac115a59a1a0_adventurevision.gif.e8adb2925e7f9010a768e04188e0c706.gif

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you going from all the original home consoles and going all the way through to current over time? Very nice work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, zetec-s-joe said:

Are you going from all the original home consoles and going all the way through to current over time? Very nice work

I am focusing on filling in the more obscure end of platforms. James is doing a more than excellent job doing the main stuff and I do not want to steal his thunder.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, JamesBaker said:

Don't worry about that. It would hurt me more to know I was hindering your creativity. :( 

Duely noted good sir!

Edited by mcfilmmakers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, mcfilmmakers said:

I am focusing on filling in the more obscure end of platforms. James is doing a more than excellent job doing the main stuff and I do not want to steal his thunder.

Well, you are definitely doing a great job with these obscure one so kudos on the work look forward to more. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Retro808 said:

Well, you are definitely doing a great job with these obscure one so kudos on the work look forward to more. 

thank you so much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, Youtube suspending my account!!! Now I have to contest their decision (I have no idea why they did this!) and it will take a while to hear back, IF I hear back.

 

Any alternative video service suggestions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, mcfilmmakers said:

Well, Youtube suspending my account!!! Now I have to contest their decision (I have no idea why they did this!) and it will take a while to hear back, IF I hear back.

 

Any alternative video service suggestions?

Dailymotion are very leniant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Mr. RetroLust said:

Thank you for all your videos they are excellent bro, hope to see more of your work in the future.

I 2nd this

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...