LaunchBox Community Forums

LaunchBox.Next Now Available

Jason Carr

35 minutes ago, Jason Carr said:

New beta is out guys. We now have a new right-click menu, some minor updated styles, and various fixes. It should now at least work for a daily driver even though there are still quite a few missing features (most prominently for the moment a missing main menu).

image.thumb.png.fdd6a5fa33e8cd4be5f0db4bc43e9f99.pngHi jason and thanks for this beta, I do not what happen my right click menu is so big! :o 

2 minutes ago, Jason Carr said:

Ha, that's funny. I'm guessing it has to do with the plugin image being so big. I'll see what I can do. :)

HAhahahaha yes it was funny, I think this is due to the menu takes the original size of the images, I erase that plugin, nevertheless the menu is still bigger due to retroarch netplay logoimage.thumb.png.a43afc89521ab5b88b23af0eda749a9d.png

Yo tengo un problema con Launchbox.Next y es que cuando abro el programa no me muestra los juegos de una vez. Es decir, en la barra lateral izquierda me dice la cantidad de juegos y la plataforma que tengo, en mi caso solo tengo windows, y ahí es donde me toca darle clic en Windows o en todo para que me muestre los juegos. No se a que se deba éste problema. 

Edited by fernandoq03

There are no settings the top menu for LB doesn't even exist in it yet. You can launch games from the bottom menu from double clicking or right clicking and using the context menu. You can also edit games, and the bulk editor is working already. In the original release trying to download any images was causing it to crash though and I still haven't tested to see if that is the case but it hasn't been reported again yet. You can add individual games but drag and drop doesn't work and I see no way of doing any bulk import yet. So if you want to just browse through your library and play games give it a go if you need to add new games, audit, adjust font or spacing, set controller configs you still need to use the old version for now

3 hours ago, DOS76 said:

There are no settings the top menu for LB doesn't even exist in it yet. You can launch games from the bottom menu from double clicking or right clicking and using the context menu. You can also edit games, and the bulk editor is working already. In the original release trying to download any images was causing it to crash though and I still haven't tested to see if that is the case but it hasn't been reported again yet. You can add individual games but drag and drop doesn't work and I see no way of doing any bulk import yet. So if you want to just browse through your library and play games give it a go if you need to add new games, audit, adjust font or spacing, set controller configs you still need to use the old version for now

Hey bro, this is just a Beta, Jason said that those functions will be applied in further updates