LaunchBox Community Forums

LaunchBox.Next Missing Features Thread

Jason Carr

5 hours ago, Colorman3605 said:

There will be the possibility of having a "light" version of launchbox. Let me explain: I only use the "normal" version of launchbox and not the "bigbox". If being able to use the "normal" version meant lightening up the program, why not. I often access the "bigbox" version by mistake. Otherwise you could insert an option to hide all the commands and options related to "bigbox".
I also hope that in the next versions the usual problem of randomizing the order of images in the details of the various titles will be solved.
Thanks!

Really old threads like this generally aren't the best place for feature requests lol. ;)

What do you mean by randomizing the order of images in the details of the various titles?

1 hour ago, Jason Carr said:

Really old threads like this generally aren't the best place for feature requests lol. ;)

What do you mean by randomizing the order of images in the details of the various titles?

You fixed this I believe, Jason. Some users did not want the images in the details pane in Launchbox appearing in random order. They wanted it to respect the image priority settings they set in Launchbox. 

• 4 months later...
On 10/2/2019 at 9:45 AM, Colorman3605 said:

It would be possible to add screenshot title, screenshot gameplay ... also the "Versus" folder for games of the fighting genre and a "Maps" or "Other" folder to display game maps or other material you want to view for the titiolo selected. Thanks.

Screenshot Title and Screenshot Gameplay already exist. What do you mean by a "Versus" folder for games of the fighting genre?

I believe we've had a Maps, etc. field on previous polls, but I'm not positive. I'll add that to my ideas list for the next poll. Additional apps should work well enough for that currently though.

• 4 months later...

Hello. Will there be the possibility (if it is not already there and in this case I ask how) to be able to replace the video screen with an image in case the video of the game is not available? Or to be able to move the various images (gameplay screens, game titles, etc ...) over the details of the same game. I'll explain. Sometimes it happens that a game does not have the video that shows its preview. In that case you can use the various images of the game available but if the description of the game is too long the image is not immediately displayed and you have to resort to the scroll bar to go on it. Thank you!