LaunchBox Community Forums

Don't like volume knob (and bug?)

FlightRisk

Took me a while to figure out why I had no sound in LB.Next, then played with the volume knob in the lower right. Don't like it. Hard to use and non-standard. I know it takes up less space than a slider. Are we going for that as more cabinet friendly? It certainly isn't mouse friendly. Have to drag and move to get it where you want. Also, if you are too low on the circle of the knob when you click, the volume indicator goes to the top left of the screen instead of above the control.

On 7/7/2018 at 4:13 AM, Lordmonkus said:

LOL, nope. I don't even have them set to auto-play, I have to click them to play. I only have videos for some platforms because a buddy of mine gave them to me, i've even contemplated deleting them all together.

Wha?! So you don't do like I do and spend nearly the whole of today raiding YouTube for Nintendo 3DS trailers and gameplay videos and then chopping and editing them.....and then naming them exactly the same as the ROM.....with the help of a spreadsheet created from the LaunchBox Audit feature?

You must be mad ;)

Edited by JamesBond@ge

I like them too, but see LordMonkus's point, one you know all the games, there isn't as much of a point showing the video and the sound can be annoying. At first, it was helpful for me to see what game was what by seeing a few seconds of the video as I scrolled through all of them.

I am only joking of course.

I have a spent a lot of 'life' making sure I have video's for everything. Platforms such as MS-DOS, Nintendo 3DS, ScummVM need a lot of manual video chasing as the Emumovies doesn't hold too much of these (not a complaint at Emumovies btw, it is what it is).

It can be a real bind....having to get everything....but of course it is a slight OCD mindset. Once it is done though, it's done forever.

I'd LOVE to be able what LordMonkus does and go "eff it" and hit the delete button haha.

Edited by JamesBond@ge