LaunchBox Community Forums

4K Retroarch bezels/overlays

View File

I designed some overlays for my 4K TV since I couldn't find any at that resolution at the quality I was looking for.  I'm in the process of creating more systems in Photoshop, but the console themed designs take quite a while at 4K resolution.  Many of these are inspired by the consoles design, so they aren’t 100% accurate to the source, they are just formatted to look nice as bezels/overlays.  These overlays are designed to maximize screen real estate (IE no integer scaling), so there is no gap on the top and bottom of the screen.  Use standard 4:3 aspect ratio or custom scaling.  So, I won't be creating designs for consoles / handhelds that display primarily in 16:9, as doing that requires shrinking the game.

I use the CRT_Geom shader with these settings changed and the screens are curved exactly where they need to be:

CRT Geom Curvature Radius: 3.00

CRT Corner Size: 0.00

CRT Geom Sharpness: 3.00

• 1 year later...