LaunchBox Community Forums

Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 06/16/2024)

Orionsangel

On 7/22/2023 at 5:29 PM, BiRaitBec said:

Can you share the latest full set you have of MAME? as much as i like retroarch shader for the screen, i find it annoying to change it on a per game basis when the mame ones already attach nicely. I'm referring to the FullSet2022 if you still have it. Thanks man!

I'd also be interested in where the MAME .lay set is.  I don't ever foresee myself using retroarch for MAME stuff.

• Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 08/03/2023)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 08/15/2023)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 08/30/2023)
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 09/02/2023)

Here is a realistic Arcade bezel for SoulCalibur using the Mega Bezel Reflective Shader for Retroarch.

This is a bezel I made a while ago and never showed anyone. It has an obvious flaw. The character art doesn't match the original SoulCalibur arcade game, It has some future characters in the series, but I still like how it came out.

sc.png

scalt.png

Edited by Orionsangel
  • Like 1

• Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 09/07/2023)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 09/28/2023)
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 10/20/2023)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2023 at 17:04, Orionsangel said:

Aquí hay un bisel arcade realista para Assault usando el sombreador reflectante Mega Bezel para Retroarch

asalto (4).png

asalto (3).png

asalto (1).png

asalto (2).png

Greetings!
How can I get this "tilted" effect in MegaBezel?
I've been using this shader for a few months and I still don't know all its possibilities.
Your advice would be of great help to me.
PS: I'm looking forward to your new pack of bezels, you are the best.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 11/22/2023)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 11/30/2023)
  • 2 weeks later...