LaunchBox Community Forums

Resident evil Collection

While waiting for PASC I realized that with a little motivation we could cool things in video. Always in order to light the work of different  web artist. A project for fans and users of frontends. The big advantage is that it's like any frontends and there will be no adaptation to make.

I will post the final here in the meantime here is a small demo .

Edited by PaDeMoNiuM

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2019 at 11:53 AM, zetec-s-joe said:

Nice job, pumping a few videos out lately (Y)

Thx but What do you mean by pumping  a few videos ?

3 hours ago, PaDeMoNiuM said:

Thx but What do you mean by pumping  a few videos ?

52 minutes ago, Kondorito said:

He is praising the fact that you are releasing an increased amount of videos lately :)

He is pleased that you released more videos. "pumping out" = "manufacturing many" = " many produced". :)

• Like 1

Yes i Know @neil9000  ;) thx but I just inform Some mischievous people had fun selling hard drives with my videos, hyperspin configurations, so I had to freeze my chain while waiting to see more clearly

2 minutes ago, PaDeMoNiuM said:

Yes i Know @neil9000  ;) thx but I just inform Some mischievous people had fun selling hard drives with my videos, hyperspin configurations, so I had to freeze my chain while waiting to see more clearly

Sorry to hear that... I too see a lot of my artworks in hard drives for sell, and it kills me that users are paying for something they can get for free, as well as the hard drive sellers not reaching out the content creators to even ask for permission for using their stuff and making a living from. What can you do...

I really love your work and creative mindset, so I hope you never give up on your craft :)

15 minutes ago, Kondorito said:

Sorry to hear that... I too see a lot of my artworks in hard drives for sell, and it kills me that users are paying for something they can get for free, as well as the hard drive sellers not reaching out the content creators to even ask for permission for using their stuff and making a living from. What can you do...

I really love your work and creative mindset, so I hope you never give up on your craft :)

Sad especially for graphic designers, the guys from the shadows who supported me and who 'mount trust to see their work on spanish threads .. it crazy balls! I had so much stuff on the fire, so I paused everything so the market mad me the sheaf ... the best way to see the sharing is reduced is good to steal the work of others and To sell it without authorization. Many theme creators threw in the towel when they saw their resold themes when no one else would deign to thank them on the forum. There are not many "artists" who still make themes, the community was busted by the dirty mentality of speculators and raptors of all kinds who want only take without giving. I would not be the first there last. sorry for the hangover buddies

Edited by PaDeMoNiuM

Maybe a type of watermark covering the majority of the center could work, the user would have to ask for permission or pay to have the actual video. Another idea would be to present the layout in a way that is similar to a platform video theme but within that video box would actually be the presented theme, if that makes sense.

I have a fairly astronomical amount of media (Wheel, cinematic theme, standard theme, animated default theme all of my creation ..) in fact the content of my channel represents about 50 to 60% of my real work .  A subscriber my suggest a solution set up a drop box with participation ... Paying access to media under copright Hyperspin.fe.com do it, Emumovies.com do it I do not think he pays a global license to be able to host all these logos, these videos? Yes? . I mean, where would I be less legitimate to do it? If anyone has any notions of law I take!

Edited by PaDeMoNiuM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Alucard205 said:

I realize this fourm is long dead, however, I just want to say that I love your work @PaDeMoNiuM. I used a lot of your videos in my personal build. Thanks for all of your hard work for the community!

Well, thank you alucard, I should perhaps be posted my set ups on another group, I was careful that there was more activity,

in any case thank you very much for your encouragement!