LaunchBox Community Forums

No picture update

WillyT

4 minutes ago, WillyT said:

Since the latest update the picture does not load for any of my games. I have sound and can hear the game playing, but the picture remains black.

You mean you cant see the emulator? Something else must of changed on your setup to cause the emulator to lose focus as you are the only person to report this in the entire community. Have you changed/updated anything else as it's not Launchbox causing that due to a update.

1 minute ago, WillyT said:

I'm running Windows 7 and it did just update a couple days ago. The emulator works fine except for the picture. It has sound and the game responds to input from my controller - blank screen. 

Does it also do it when loading directly in the emulator without using Launchbox? and what emulator are you talking about?

Hi all, since the latest update none of my games from any platform will load a picture. The sound works and the games play and respond to my controller but the screen is blank. I rolled it back to an earlier version and all is working as it has before - great. When I updated again it reverted back to no picture. Has anyone else out there had this experience, now or any other time? I would appreciate a response if so. I can run this without updating but I would rather roll with the updates if possible. 

This whole thing looks like a BB Startup theme + RA Windowed/Full screen problem. I would advise to try what @Mr. RetroLust said. See if disabling Startup themes in BB makes any difference. If it does, enable them back and play around with the Windowed Fullscreen setting in RA. If you are hearing sound but have a black screen it might be related to focus.

• Like 1

Sorry bout the double thread, I thought I was posting in a different area. The only time I have "the no picture problem" with both LB and BB is with the new update. Rolled back it works great. So that is where I'm playing. I apologize for being a dumb ass with this stuff but I am a that's that. I assure y'all I'm not attempting to be a thorn in your side, I'm just trying to learn this stuff and if you're impatient with helping a low common sense noob like myself, I understand. I appreciate the input thus far. 

• 1 month later...