LaunchBox Community Forums

gamesdbase.com timeout issues

mcfilmmakers

It's now Tuesday, April 19th 2022 I am also getting the same errors coming up.  Super frustrating.  What is this from is it EMU movies, Launchbox database or other?  I've been having so many issues trying to get games imported and media content for them for a long time now and I am about to give up on this platform.

Screenshot 2022-04-19 162002.jpg

This is a known issue with EmuMovies servers at the moment. We are hoping to be able to get it resolved when EmMovies updates their API and provides us with the updated documents to move to the new endpoints. According to their staff should be very soon. I have no exact ETA for you at this time though unfortunately.

For me it goes more than just EmuMovies. There are things I have uploaded to Games DB like a week ago now and still aren't coming through as Media Downloads, even after days of updating the Metadata. I remember a while back @Jason Carr was telling me things may take a day or so to get on the server even if it gets voted in to the LaunchBox Games DB. I'm wonder if there is an issue with the server, but it's just a guess since that kind of knowledge is out of my league for now. Basically nothing new is coming through from the Launchbox Games DB for about a week now

19 minutes ago, RULLUR said:

For me it goes more than just EmuMovies. There are things I have uploaded to Games DB like a week ago now and still aren't coming through as Media Downloads, even after days of updating the Metadata. I remember a while back @Jason Carr was telling me things may take a day or so to get on the server even if it gets voted in to the LaunchBox Games DB. I'm wonder if there is an issue with the server, but it's just a guess since that kind of knowledge is out of my league for now. Basically nothing new is coming through from the Launchbox Games DB for about a week now

This issue seems off-topic for this thread. I'd recommend heading over to this topic with any specific examples you may have, which could help track down what's going on:

• Thanks 1