LaunchBox Community Forums

This marks the end of my Arcade Logo phase :) 

435 logo's processed

• ~15% were better in the LB database
  • ~50% I AI upscaled from the LB database
  • ~33% I've isolated, upscaled and - in some cases - vectorised
  • ~2% I found on the net

What next?

I must have completed nearly 1000 logo's in Pinball, Game & Watch, Dreamcast, Arcade (and a few random platform others) since February. I therefore need a little break from this for now...but like Bond - I will return  :) 

Edited by EASTWOOD2002
  • Like 2
  • Unusual Gem 1

1 hour ago, gamesmame said:

OLD obscure game "PCs" like... PC98 or PC88 or Sharp X68000 etc... ^^

I don't have any PC88 / PC98 entries - simply because the emulators were too confusing to get up and running as I can't read Japanese. I've got 20 entries for X68000 - but most of those logo's aren't too bad. Then you're looking at the bigger sets like Gameboy - but the older you go, the less chance there are good source images to AI upscale and work with. I certainly don't have the tools or background that some of the talented guy's in the "Clear Logo Requests" channel have to (I assume) recreate Logo's from scratch.

However - if I see the odd Logo I want to sort out - either from my Launchbox or in the Clear Logo Requests channel - I'll certainly do those :) 

• 3 months later...