LaunchBox Community Forums

127 files

1. Doom Video Snaps

All snaps have been recorded at 1024x768 60FPS.
    Includes:
    Action Doom
    Batman Doom
    Brutal Doom
    Colorful Hell
    Doom 
    Doom II
    Doom Roguelike Arsenal
    Doom The Golden Souls
    Doom The Golden Souls 2
    Guncaster
    Hocus Doom
    Lithium
    MetaDoom
    Pirate Doom
    Prodoomer
    Psychic
    Reelism
    Shadow of the Woolball
    Stronghold: On the Edge of Chaos
    Trailblazer
    Enjoy.

128 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. Microsoft Windows Disc Collection (68)

I noticed there was a lack of windows disc media, so I've uploaded 68 discs from my personal collection. Digital games with no disc I made it Photoshop.
    All images have already been uploaded to the Launchbox database for immediate download (or you can download the Zip and extract to your window games folder).
    Images have been uploaded in different dimensions, and all have been compressed (https://tinyjpg.com/). I have game snaps for all games as well and plan to upload them at a later date. I hope some of you find this useful.

156 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

3. pc game themes re-up

re uploaded wrc7 and road redemption with much smaller file size as suggested hope these are better....enjoy

97 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. PC games mini clips

The clips are 35 seconds long and in low quality I may or may not add more in the future
    -Brawlout
    -Capcom Beat Em Up Bundle
    -Castle Crashers
    -Castlevania Lords of Shadow – Ultimate Edition
    -Dead or Alive 5 Last Round
    -Dragon Ball FighterZ
    -Dragon Quest XI  Echoes of an Elusive Age
    -Fire Pro Wrestling World
    -Guacamelee! 2
    -Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
    -Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2
    -Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R
    -Killer Instinct 2
    -Mega Man Legacy Collection 2
    -Mega Man Legacy Collection
    -Megaman X Legacy Collection 2
    -Megaman X Legacy Collection
    -Mighty No. 9
    -Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
    -Mortal Kombat XL
    -NBA 2K Playgrounds 2
    -NBA 2K19
    -One Piece Unlimited World Red Deluxe Edition
    -Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
    -Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection
    -Street Fighter V
    -Super Bomberman R
    -The King of Fighters XIII
    -Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
    -Ultra Street Fighter IV
    -WWE 2K19

One_Piece_Unlimited_World_Red_Deluxe_Edition.mp4

971 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

5. 757 - PC DVD Cases & Front Covers.

This is a pack of 757 PC DVD 3D Boxes along with the Front covers. Nearly every cover comes unbranded, Some artwork was harder to source.
    I will try and take request's for building on this set, as seeing all different style of 3D Boxes/Front Covers makes me sad.
    I have included the template, which is based upon Digitalburger's smoke glass template, edited and shrunk a little.
    If you wish to make a request then please do so, but please try to included the Front Cover in your post and try to
    find unbranded/watermarked, and please no small resolution pictures,
    PC DVD Cover.psd
    As was asked, here is the list for this first batch of covers.

Please check out Clownclone's post as i used most of his covers to do this project, and added a fair few more.

3,516 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. Unified Games for Windows 2D Box Art (100+) Includes Template

Sharing my Games for Windows box art that I started about a year ago, as whats currently out there varies greatly in size and quality.  Including a template so users can make their own.
    Explanation of cover design:

281 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. 537 PC Game Covers

Just some covers I made for some of the games I have.

537 PC game covers .
    702 x 1000.
    Watermarks removed from most covers that had them.
    Quality varies.

293 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

8. Monster Hunter World Theme Video + Video Snap

A simple theme I made for this game. Videosnap used in the video theme also included. Download, rename and move to the theme folder.

Preview:

145 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. Production Line Front

Front cover for Production Line

10 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. Sou Reaver 2 Legacy of Kain

Made another one this time 16:9 for SoulReaver 2

90 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Submitted

11. PC Game Silver Ring Clear Logos

Silver Ring Clear logs for PC games on various digital distribution platforms, goes well with my PC Game Boxart I have uploaded in the Game Covers download section. 
    I've included the png templates in each of the individual downloads as well as a zip containing all in one shot. 
    The list zip has text listings of what's included in each file. Steam and GoG are the primary platforms I use so the majority are under those banners. 

607 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. PC Online Platforms Game Box Covers

2D front cover boxes for PC games installed from various online distribution platforms.
    It was driving me crazy when scrolling through Bigbox and seeing box art of various size shapes and quality. So I went ahead and make uniform covers for all the PC games I currently have installed (plus a handful of extras).  Hopefully they will be useful for others as well.
    I made all of these with my latest version of the PC Box Cover Maker photoshop file linked below (it also has additional artwork I'm not using here). The boxes all use the best cover art I could find. I tried to avoid when possible any additional labels on artwork such as "PC/DVD-rom" (the bane of my existence with these), ratings and restrictions. I also did everything I could to avoid non-uniform scaling of the images when positioning for cropping to keep them as good looking as possible. Each cover is setup with a banner representing the platform across the top and in a transparent "DVD case" as I found for my Bigbox setup that is what looked best. 
    As this is a living room PC most of the artwork is for games that I have set up to be used with a controller so some genres such as strategy, adventure, management, and other mouse driven games is a bit lacking. Steam and GoG.com are the primary platforms I use so most of the files are in those formats (sorry Uplay). I've included a BoxLists.zip that includes a text list for each of the platforms so you can check that out before downloading any of the larger files to see if it would work for you.
    Current counts for each file are:
    Gog - 177 Origin - 25 Steam - 637 Uplay - 3 Xbox Play Anywhere - 16  

399 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. PC Box Cover Maker

First I'd like to give thanks to twasjesto for letting me build upon his trans-lu-cent project. His is really well done, but my particular style needs didn't quite fit.
    I've modified his original PSD to be more modular, and have condensed the width of the generated graphics file overall which allows the artwork to fit for both "case" and "non-case" versions of the cover to work equally well. (If you prefer his box style but want to use my banners, they are the same pixel size as his larger steam one)
    The following was also added to provide additional flexibility when creating the covers
    Lighting and Filters Soft Lights Harsh Lights Monochrome Bluish Grey Tint Reddish Tint Sepia Fourty-Four different banners of PC service or disk type to choose from Apple Logo Gog.com Humble Bundle iOS iPad Linux Tux Linux (3 different text styles) Origin PC Bluray (3 different text styles) PC CD-ROM (3 different text styles) PC CD (3 different text styles) PC DOS (3 different text styles) PC DVD (3 different text styles) PC (3 different text styles) Steam Full Logo Steam Condensed Logo Unix (3 different text styles) UPlay Logo Windows 8 Windows 10 Windows 95/ME/2K Logo Windows Modern Windows Modern Logo Only Windows Modern Server Windows XP Logo Only Xbox Logo Green Xbox Logo White Xbox Play Anywhere Pre-Framed Artwork ~100 game artwork files loaded currently. Slowly working though my collection and finding appropriate art. I have about 1000 steam games alone so I'll be adding art to it for awhile.  

528 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. Cuphead Cinematic Video Theme

I made a video with a lot of love for you guys, enjoy it.

287 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

15. Shovel Knight Theme

48 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. Mass Effect 3 Cinematic Video Theme

Mass Effect 3 Cinematic Video Theme

65 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. Dragon Ball FighterZ clear logo

I added this clear logo to my wheel manually since I could not do it through the Launchbox importer. 
    to do it manually
    Navigate:  C:\YourSteam library\steamapps\common\DRAGON BALL FighterZ   and find the .exe and import the game manually it might have empty fields so you might have to do most of the importing manually

Dragon Ball FighterZ Clear Logo

38 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. Psychonauts Theme PC (16:9)

Made this in a little under 20 minutes. Hope you enjoy it!
    If you would like a different musical selection just let me know and I'll see what I can do.

51 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. Translucent - STEAM PC 2D DVD COVER (.PSD)

I created for my own use but I'd like to share to whomever is interested in adding pc/steam covers in their launchbox. 

Instructions - 
    drop an image inside the "drop image here" folder, right click and create clipping mask

496 downloads

(1 review)

3 comments

Updated

20. PlayStation Now Category/Game Theme Video (16:9)

I recently decided to try out PlayStation Now (since there is a free trial) and added it to my Launchbox/BigBox setup. This video is really just a placeholder for now. I haven't had much time to devote to larger video projects lately with work and looking for a new place/preparing to move, etc (not to mention getting pretty hooked on Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age the last couple of weeks - only a couple Trophies left!). I feel bad since I have started a couple other Playlist Themes for Wrestling and one for a Virtua Fighter Collection, but haven't been able to devote the time I would need to invest to getting them finished. I slapped this together for PlayStation Now (really wish you could add and launch applications from the top level, rather having to have them nested into a category, but alas). There is no gameplay featured or anything, but when I get more time I will flesh it out, so just consider it a hold over for now. I've also included what I am using for the Clear Logo, Box Front/Banner and Fanart - Background. Just click the images beneath the video and Save As.
    Box front/Banner
    Clear Logo
    Fanart - Background

167 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. Indy Game Themes (PC) 16:9

I will upload themes for various indy/small studio games here.
    1. Castle Crashers
    2. Shovel Knight
    3. Azure Striker Gunvolt
    4. Breath of Death VII: The Beginning
    5. Castle In The Darkness
    6. Cthulhu Saves the World
    7. Axiom Verge (Reupload. There was an issue with the gameplay video freezing at the 30 second mark)
    8. Rise & Shine
    9. Völgarr the Viking
    10. LIMBO
    11. Mark of the Ninja
    12. Rogue Legacy
    13. Spelunky
    14. Woolfe: The Red Hood Diaries

827 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

22. Diablo III: Reaper of Souls PC (16:9)

Theme for Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

95 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. Street Fighter X Tekken Game Media Pack (PC)

Media Pack for Street Fighter x Tekken for the PC! Inside the archive you'll find:
    Box Art (2D)
    Clear Logo
    Still Snapshots (Game Play and Title)
    Standard Video Snap (MP4) and 1080p HD Version
    1080p Video Theme (MP4)
    All artwork made/modified by or compiled by Riffman81 (unless otherwise noted here). Enjoy!
    **RECORDED HYPERSPIN GAME THEME WAS MADE BY: samvssami**

208 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. Fable Anniversary Theme PC (16:9)

Theme for the PC version of Fable Anniversary.

100 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

25. Mega Man: Rock Force Game Media Pack (PC) (Fan-Made)

Media Pack for Mega Man: Rock Force for the PC! Inside the archive you'll find:
    Box Art (2D)
    Clear Logo
    Still Snapshots (Game Play and Title)
    Standard Video Snap (MP4) and 1080p HD Version
    1080p Video Theme (MP4)
    All artwork made/modified by or compiled by Riffman81 (unless otherwise noted here). Enjoy!

49 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted