LaunchBox Community Forums

18 Screenshots

About This File

I designed some overlays for my 4K TV since I couldn't find any at that resolution at the quality I was looking for.  I'm in the process of creating more systems in Photoshop, but the console themed designs take quite a while at 4K resolution.  Many of these are inspired by the consoles design, so they aren’t 100% accurate to the source, they are just formatted to look nice as bezels/overlays.  These overlays are designed to maximize screen real estate (IE no integer scaling), so there is no gap on the top and bottom of the screen.  Use standard 4:3 aspect ratio or custom scaling.  So, I won't be creating designs for consoles / handhelds that display primarily in 16:9, as doing that requires shrinking the game.

I use the CRT_Geom shader with these settings changed and the screens are curved exactly where they need to be:

CRT Geom Curvature Radius: 3.00

CRT Corner Size: 0.00

CRT Geom Sharpness: 3.00

What's New in Version 1.0.4   See changelog

Released

Added Sony PlayStation 1

• Like 20
  • Thanks 8
  • Game On 1
  • Unusual Gem 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Telmo

12 of 15 members found this review helpful 12 / 15 members

Awesome job. Having nice overlays indeed enhances the experience. I was looking for overlays like the ones Nescomplex uses in his videos but found yours and downloaded the whole pack. Thanks!

• Thanks 1
Link to review
Raukuu

2 of 4 members found this review helpful 2 / 4 members

Really fantastic overlay package! Each image is very well spaced and I enjoy the mood that they bring. Honestly I can't play without them on now!

Link to review