LaunchBox Community Forums

Mr. RetroLust's Lights Out! Retroarch Bezels 8.5

(11 reviews)

89 Screenshots

About This File

Note: This thread will not be pushed to the front in the "whats new" section, if you want notifications for future updates to this file be sure to follow this page by using the follow button in the upper right corner

Here's my collection of Lights Out! Realistic Retroarch bezels. 

You can find other bezels that are part of my "Lights Out!" series over here:

Neo Geo v2 4K - Lights Out - Realistic Retroarch Bezels

Capcom Play System I 4K - Lights Out - Realistic Retroarch Bezels

Capcom Play System II 4K - Lights Out - Realistic Retroarch Bezels

Capcom Play System III 4K - Lights Out - Realistic Retroarch Bezels

Sega Naomi 4K - Lights Out - Realistic Retroarch Bezels

Mame 4K - Lights Out - Realistic Bezels

Enjoy!

Bezel_Atari_2600_Night_Mr_RetroLust.PNG

Bezel_Mega_Drive_Mr_RetroLust.PNG

Edited by Mr. RetroLust

What's New in Version 5.8   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 36
  • Thanks 15
  • Game On 4
  • Unusual Gem 4

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

kongmao45678

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Your work, I like it very much. Don’t know if it’s okay to provide more independent TV material instead of putting a game console next to the TV at the same time? thank.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to review
KingSlayer937

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I love these. If i could, i'd use no other bezel but these as they are perfect. Unfortunately i am forced to use some other "not so retro" bezels for Gamecube, NDS, and 3DS. Any chance you might update this with some of the missing consoles? I found some alternatives that work for now, until that joyous day that i login here and see that you have updated this set.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for your nice words, really appreciate it! I will eventually create the missing platforms as well but atm my time is limited due to work on the mame bezels 4k lights out project, in case you're interested here's a link to the project: 

• Thanks 1
Link to review
Custard

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

These look amazing! The "in your room chilling and playing games" vibe is very strong with these bezels and that was exactly what I'm looking for!

Could you, in the future, add Gamecube, DS and PSP? That's all I need to complete my library.

Thanks man glad you like them ;) I will add those systems to my collection in the future and will make bezels for them by then, could take a while  though but will get there eventually.

• Thanks 1
Link to review
SiriusVI

I use all the bezels in the set and I've got to say, retro gaming just feels so much more nostalgic with these bezels. My only complaint is that bezels like that don't exist for even more systems. Any chance you might update the set and add new bezels?

Thanks glad you enjoy them :) I will add more bezels in the future when I expand my collection which is a work in progress for the long run as work on the Mame 4k bezels project takes me a lot of time.

• Thanks 1
Link to review
faeran

Love these so much!

Good to hear brother! Thanks :)

• Thanks 1
Link to review
PriX79

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

amazing work💥💯💥

Thanks man for all the support, enjoy! ;)

• Thanks 1
Link to review
BrainyCabde

· Edited by BrainyCabde

Best Overlays for Retroarch hands down! Not even kidding, these are perfect for my LG CX OLED and running a CRT/Geom shader in combination looks perfect. The only thing I wish that we had was the option for no screen dust. I kept my TV's clean back in the day and do even more so nowadays. So forgive me if this has been answered, but do you plan on adding an option like this in the future for these sexy overlays?  Either way, endorsed Mr. Retrolust!

Thanks, glad you like ;) Atm i'm caught up in the mame 4k lights out project but when thats done (could take some months) i'll have more time focusing on new bezels and variations.

• Thanks 1
Link to review
JackR

I'm a great admirer and avid user of your work, Mr Retrolust. Many thanks for your output. It's appreciated.

• Thanks 1
Link to review

Need help as retroarch does not accept shader file format. Where does the shader presets get placed inside retroarch? Do I have to change them to slang shader? Please help

Link to review
NostalgiaJunkie

i cant for the download for the one called Retrolust 90s

It's in the list though just have a closer look ;)

• Thanks 1
Link to review
kostas

Guys hello , i recently updated all my media artworks + bezzels with the new BP (bezzel project) that added to launchbox for retroarch !

but now that i see the bezzels from retrolust , i emediatly wanna change the bezzels that launchbox installed to these for all my platforms/retroarch cores ! But since im very niewbe :) as far as bezzels/shaders etc. goes , for retroarch/launchbox 

can somone help me or direct me to a tutorial video or guide on how to ,overide my existing bezzels that got with launchbox into retroarch with mr.retrolust's ones for all cores/platforms !!!???

thx in advance <3

Glad you like them, I think its a good idea if you post this as a question in the forums so people can help you out.

• Thanks 1
  • Game On 1
Link to review