Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

rdscarlisle

Members
  • Posts

    53
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rdscarlisle

  1. some rare art, nice
  2. nice one thanks
    fantastic work
    great work
      • 1
      • Thanks
    nice work, love them
    top notch work as always
      • 1
      • Thanks
  3. love it, awesome work
  4. Being a certain age, I gotta say, love Space Ace its a classic
    This is an awesome theme. I have tried other themes for launchbox but always returned to the same theme. This is the first theme in 4 years that i've swapped to and enjoyed since I started using the neon deluxe arcade theme by Mr. Retrolust all those years ago
  5. These are great box fronts but is missing the m72 boxes in this style
  6. yeah I thought it was an issue my end, so I changed passwords retried over and over but always the same thing Ends up failing and having to wait 5 minutes. I tried with email address and with username neither worked for me. I annoying since i'm a lifetime member
  7. Try out these ones
  8. IF I'm understanding you correctly then what you do is right click on the game, scroll to edit then select edit metadata Click on additional apps and you should see a list of versions. Click on the one you want to use and on the bottom right click make default
  9. Maybe read the other posts before trying to oversimplify things that aren't as simple as you think?
  10. finds all databases in this version although seems to hang and lock up launchbox for a long time when searching for metadata file
  11. I leave mine in the platforms category. I like mine set so my dreamcast are together my arcade are together my mega drive and so on
  12. I loved the street fighter 30th collection on console. Loved all the artwork and facts that were added as a bonus
  13. The secret was elbow the enemy then turn the other way and elbow him as he gets up and repeat till he died. can be used on every enemy
  14. It was the first arcade game i could finish using one credit. I loved it so much i would often play it couple of times a day when i went to the arcade. Gotta love the spamming of the elbow move to defeat everyone lol
  15. To be a successful remaster i think these are the key things that should be done 1. keep the story the same 2. give the graphics a full overhaul not just upscaled 3. remove any known bugs glitches etc 4. fix the awkward camera angles if any 5. overhaul the music and make it more modern without changing it to something different
×
×
  • Create New...