LaunchBox Community Forums

Translating LaunchBox

Jason Carr

Hi @Jason Carr

Dutch update for 11.7.

+ Fixed 1 typo that got got slipped in.

Language-nl-NL-11.7.7z

Some small things in the Dutch version :

Steam import the 3th and 4th box are just to narrow to display the whole. Its now Geïn instead of Geïnstalleerde.

Steam-Import.thumb.png.3cc1834df0ecef8d1b752cb18190d5fa.pngImporting game metadata, the sentence is a bit long in Dutch, maybe it's better to add it as remove double images (adviced) instead? Then we drop the "ongeveer-overeenkomende" word.

import-metadata.thumb.png.3675ef0dae1d1821ab8320721b5d9946.pngIn the Importing metadata screen the full txt isn't displayed and behind the checkbox. You see the , but no txh that follows.

import-metadata2.thumb.png.bf17b738fbc90c2aad94b5bef72599ca.pngThe images group is in English and not yet translated, can it be that these file's are left out in the Dutch files, or did i miss somthing? Can't seem to find it in the files.

Image-group.png.3a27de0e489287b95d2fa25282cf0a52.png

• Like 1

Thank you guys. I have both translations updated in beta 3, which I just put out.

@Just001Kim I set out to fix the issues you posted, but I ran into some trouble with changing the Windows Forms dialogs in .NET Core. Our plan is to replace those windows here very soon with WPF versions, so we'll definitely get those fixed at that point. Sorry for the trouble there.

• Like 2