LaunchBox Community Forums

Translating LaunchBox

Jason Carr

9 hours ago, Jason Carr said:

Now's the time again guys to get everything translated for the next release. Planning to put out the official 10.11 release on Monday, and everything should be ready to go for translation.

Thank you all so much, as always. :)

@dukeemu

@Opak @cyanjiang @Bardock @MajKSA @gamehacker @Cauptain @Kondorito @Nyny77 @alexposad @k_kutsugi

Hi Jason!

All is ready...

Language ru-Ru (10.11-beta-7).zip

• Like 2

Thanks guys; I have all the above translations updated and into beta 10, which just came out. I planned on releasing today, but we've found a bug that I want to make sure is fixed before the official release comes out. Hopefully we'll put out the official tomorrow.

• Like 4

On 3/6/2020 at 5:21 AM, Jason Carr said:

Now's the time again guys to get everything translated for the next release. Planning to put out the official 10.11 release on Monday, and everything should be ready to go for translation.

Thank you all so much, as always. :)

@dukeemu

@Opak @cyanjiang @Bardock @MajKSA @gamehacker @Cauptain @Kondorito @Nyny77 @alexposad @k_kutsugi

Hi everyone, sorry to be entirely absent this time, but right now I'm (we are, to be more precise, in Italy) in trouble because of coronavirus infection. So, when all things will be arranged by government, I hope to get my PC back (it's in a different location from home) but only when we'll get back the ability to circulate again. 

Right now, all non-important people can't get out of their own home, if not for medical, food shopping or work related issue.

I hope to be back ASAP to rejoin you. Take care everybody! ?

• Like 2
  • Unusual Gem 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Jason Carr I'm back but right now I'm working on a package surely older than the last one below, so I would like to know if my new package could be integrated, so then I can download and continue to work on the most recent one. I think this should be the right procedure, shouldn't it? Please let me know if I'm wrong on my side. Thank you for your help. Stay safe everyone!

On 4/9/2020 at 11:46 PM, Jason Carr said:

It's that time again guys; beta 14 has all the updated translations. We're planning on putting out the official 10.12 release on Monday.

Thanks again; I hope everyone is staying safe. :)

@Opak @cyanjiang @Bardock @MajKSA @gamehacker @Cauptain @Kondorito @Nyny77 @alexposad @k_kutsugi @dukeemu

Language-it-IT.zip

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, dukeemu said:

@Jason Carr I'm back but right now I'm working on a package surely older than the last one below, so I would like to know if my new package could be integrated, so then I can download and continue to work on the most recent one. I think this should be the right procedure, shouldn't it? Please let me know if I'm wrong on my side. Thank you for your help. Stay safe everyone!

I do it straight. No problem.

Took my translated Beta 7 files and replaced  in Beta 13 files and continued.

Beta 15 is complete already.

Claudio

• Like 1