LaunchBox Community Forums

Translating LaunchBox

Jason Carr

FYI everyone, I plan to release the official this coming Thursday. @AFaustini, new beta is out. :) If you can, here are the release notes that would be great to translate: New list view is available for premium users Custom AutoHotkey scripts for all emulators, MS-DOS, or Windows games Proper support for MAME game imports Thanks!

Jason Carr said Some of these may not have any real changes; I just know that the files have changed since the last official release. Also, if you can, here are the release notes that could use translating:
  • New "Hide" field on games allows you to hide games from your collection
  • Additional support for emulators that work only by file name without extension (Sega Model 2 Emulator for example)
  • Big Box can now be filtered by fields other than platform
Thank you guys very much. :)
Here are the french translation for these release notes :
  • New "Hide" field on games allows you to hide games from your collection : Nouveau champ "Cacher" pour les jeux qui permet de masquer un jeu dans votre collection
  • Additional support for emulators that work only by file name without extension (Sega Model 2 Emulator for example) : Support additionnel pour les émulateurs qui fonctionnent uniquement par nom sans extension (Sega Model 2 Emulator par exemple)
  • Big Box can now be filtered by fields other than platform : Il est maintenant possible de filtrer Big Box autrement que par plateformes
There are many minor translation errors in the french version. I still need some spare time to update all the files... But it's scheduled !

New list view is available for premium users - Novo modo de visualização em lista disponível para usuarios premium Custom AutoHotkey scripts for all emulators, MS-DOS, or Windows games - Scripts Customizados via AutoHotkey para todos os jogos de emuladores, MS-DOS ou Windows. Proper support for MAME game imports - Suporte correto para importação de jogos MAME

Jason Carr said FYI everyone, I plan to release the official this coming Thursday. @AFaustini, new beta is out. :) If you can, here are the release notes that would be great to translate: New list view is available for premium users Custom AutoHotkey scripts for all emulators, MS-DOS, or Windows games Proper support for MAME game imports Thanks!
New list view is available for premium users : Nouvel affichage par listes disponible pour les utilisateurs premium Custom AutoHotkey scripts for all emulators, MS-DOS, or Windows games : Scripts AutoHotkey personnalisés pour tous les émulateurs ainsi que les jeux MS-DOS et Windows Proper support for MAME game imports : Support approprié des importations de jeux MAME Cool

I'm late for the date... @Jason Carr New list view is available for premium users Custom AutoHotkey scripts for all emulators, MS-DOS, or Windows games Proper support for MAME game imports Spanish: Nueva Vista en Modo Listado disponible para usuarios Premium Scripts personalizados de AutoHotKey para todos los emuladores, MS-DOS, o juegos de Windows Soporte mejorado para importaciones de juegos de MAME

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
It's that time again everyone. :) This should hopefully be the last beta before the official release, so hopefully we can get the translations in. The translation packs at the beginning of the thread are up to date, of course. Here's the list of resource files that have changed: AddEditForm.resx ConfigureEmuMoviesForm.resx DownloadImagesForm.resx DownloadMetadataWizardForm.resx EmulatorForm.resx ExceptionForm.resx ImportGamesFromFilesWizardForm.resx ManagePlatformsForm.resx OptionsForm.resx Strings.resx Finally, here are the release notes that could use translating as well: EmuMovies support for downloading images, manuals, music, and videos MAME ROM filtering on imports to skip clones, prefer certain regions, and/or skip hacks, prototypes, or bootleg games Various stability improvements Thank you everyone! :) @CliveBarker @cyanjiang @AFaustini @Wattoo

Jason Carr said EmuMovies support for downloading images, manuals, music, and videos MAME ROM filtering on imports to skip clones, prefer certain regions, and/or skip hacks, prototypes, or bootleg games Various stability improvements
Soporte para descargar imágenes, manuales, música y videos de EmuMovies Filtrado de ROMs de MAME durante las importaciones para evitar clones, elegir ciertas regiones, y/o evitar hacks, prototipos o ediciones no autorizadas de juegos Muchas mejoras en la estabilidad I am going to correct some older mistakes I made in the Spanish translation that I have noticed recently but I don't think it's going to take much time. Good night Jason!

Suporte ao EmuMovies para downloads de imagens, manuais, músicas e videos. Filtragem de ROMs do MAME nas importações para pular clones, preferir certas regões e/ou pular hacks, prototipos ou jogos piratas. Várias melhorias na estabilidade. The updated files will follow soon.

@Jason Carr I have sent you the resources to your Gmail. Kinda offtopic but the Spain government has blocked the access for their citizens to the largest Spanish emulation site. Its a shame since I use that site to post about LaunchBox updates and translations. Ignorant Politicians always pushing dumb laws...

Hello ! French version will be updated soon. Concerning these release notes : - EmuMovies support for downloading images, manuals, music, and videos : Support d'EmuMovies pour le téléchargement d'images, de manuels, de musiques et de vidéos - MAME ROM filtering on imports to skip clones, prefer certain regions, and/or skip hacks, prototypes, or bootleg games : Filtrage des ROM MAME à importation pour passer les clones, préférer certaines régions et/ou passer les hacks, les prototypes et les jeux bootleg - Various stability improvements : Différentes améliorations de stabilité Happy new year !

New beta is out guys with the updated es and pt-BR translations. Any testing would be appreciated; we did run into an issue recently where a couple of the forms were showing up as corrupted after updating the translations (it was easy to fix once we found it). Thanks again. :)

Hi Jason. It seems that "Personal Notes" is not translated in any place where its located. I don't remember seeing that string at the resources files. Also "Please wait while parsing EmuMovies" when importing games, is not translated as well. Do you have any idea where these 2 strings can be found at the resource files?