LaunchBox Community Forums

Translating LaunchBox

Jason Carr

@Jason Carr InstallingDirectX=Installing/updating Microsoft DirectX... english.depdownload_msg=The following applications are required before setup can continue:%n%n%1%nDownload and install now? english.depdownload_memo_title=Download dependencies english.depinstall_memo_title=Install dependencies english.depinstall_title=Installing dependencies english.depinstall_description=Please wait while Setup installs dependencies on your computer. english.depinstall_status=Installing %1... english.depinstall_missing=%1 must be installed before setup can continue. Please install %1 and run Setup again. english.depinstall_error=An error occured while installing the dependencies. Please restart the computer and run the setup again or install the following dependencies manually:%n Spanish Version InstallingDirectX=Instalando/actualizando Microsoft DirectX... spanish.depdownload_msg=Las siguientes aplicaciones son requeridas antes de que la instalación pueda continuar:%n%n%1%nDescargar e instalar ahora? spanish.depdownload_memo_title=Descargar dependencias spanish.depinstall_memo_title=Instalar dependencias spanish.depinstall_title=Instalando dependencias spanish.depinstall_description=Por favor espere mientras se instalan las dependencias en su computadora spanish.depinstall_status=Instalando %1... spanish.depinstall_missing=%1 tiene que estar instalado antes de que la instalación continue. Por favor instale %1 e inicie la instalación de nuevo. spanish.depinstall_error=Ha ocurrido un error mientras se instalaban dependencias. Por favor reinicia tu computadora e inicia la instalación de nuevo o instala las siguientes dependencias manualmente:%n Here are the screenshots of the overlapping issues http://i.imgur.com/2TThUQl.png http://i.imgur.com/NN72fMI.png I have also sent you the latest translations to your Gmail I also just realized that there seems no way to translate that big Options thing with the Big Box Icon in between. I am pretty sure that its not in the translations files. Is that actual text or its an Image? Do you want it translated?

Thank you @CliveBarker; I have the setup and the translations updated. A new beta will be out shortly. Per the screenshots, I'm having trouble figuring out what is overlapping. Can you explain? Good point on the Options title; that is indeed a picture...didn't think about that. I'll see if I can make that picture localizable and have separate images. :)

Hahahaha @Jason Carr sorry for this but I just realized there is no overlapping. For some reason I thought that every line of text in the Options should have a checkbox, so when I saw that those didn't have one I though it was overlapped... My bad, but at least I think the Spanish 5.0 its ready now

@CliveBarker Can you translate these for the release notes? Here are the biggest changes for this release:
  • New Big Box home theater/game cabinet view for premium users
  • New platform/image management features
  • New translations for Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, and French

@Wattoo, @cyanjiang, @AFaustini If you can translate this text for the release notes before Thursday, that'd be great. Sorry I'm giving them to you late. If they don't make it in, that's okay.

Welcome to LaunchBox RELEASEVERSION!

Here are the biggest changes for this release:
See the changelog under the Help menu for more.

Support LaunchBox!

If you appreciate LaunchBox, please Like us on Facebook and help us spread the word!

THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL BETA RELEASE.

Please do not distribute this version of LaunchBox, as it is not an official release and could be broken. See the changelog under the Help menu for further details on the changes for this release.

Please report all issues that you run into using the Report Issue option under the Help menu. Thanks for using LaunchBox! To get started, you can:

View the changelog under the Help menu for details on the latest version.

Jason Carr said @CliveBarker Can you translate these for the release notes? Here are the biggest changes for this release:
@Jason Carr Aquí están los más grandes de esta versión:
  • Nuevo modo de vista tipo teatro en casa/gabinete de juegos para usuarios premium llamado Big Box
  • Nuevas características de gestión de imágenes/plataformas
  • Nuevas traducciones en Portugués Brasileño, Chino Simplificado, y Francés

Hi! I've found out Launchbox some time ago, from the VOGONS forum, and I'm happy to see there is finally a translation in portuguese, since I'm from Portugal. It really doesn't matter to me that it's brazilian portuguese, because there are no much differences from the European Portuguese (by the way, yes, it's pt-PT for Portuguese - Portugal). However, I noticed some errors in it, I thought that maybe you would want to fix them before the new version is released. Here are the corrections: Bem Vindo -> Bem-vindo Mandar Opniões -> Mandar Opiniões $Salvar Imagem Como... -> Salvar Imagem Como... Forums -> Fóruns forums -> fóruns Icones -> Ícones icone -> ícone Titulo -> Título titulo -> título Portatil -> Portátil Status -> Estado Download Imagens -> Baixar Imagens Campos Editaveis -> Campos Editáveis Musica -> Música Video -> Vídeo Disponiveis -> Disponíveis disponiveis -> disponíveis cusomização -> customização Todosl (or maybe "TodosI") -> Todos Mostrando (number) of (number) do total de jogos -> Mostrando (number) de (number) do total de jogos Now, about "Modo de Jogo" (Player Mode), there's an error in the option "Um Jogado", it should be "Um Jogador". But, regardless of that, I don't think these options should be translated, just like the Genre options aren't. Besides, I had already added some games with the english language, which now have the options in english, and these don't change just by changing the Launchbox language, so if I add new games now with the portuguese language, I end up with a mix of some games with options in english and others in portuguese. I suppose this situation also happens with other languages... Finally, I've noticed that the images options "Plano de Fundo" (Backgrounds) and "Visualizando" (Viewing) don't appear when I use this translation. Keep up the good work!

Jason Carr said @Wattoo, @cyanjiang, @AFaustini If you can translate this text for the release notes before Thursday, that'd be great. Sorry I'm giving them to you late. If they don't make it in, that's okay.

Support LaunchBox!

If you appreciate LaunchBox, please Like us on Facebook and help us spread the word!

Please do not distribute this version of LaunchBox, as it is not an official release and could be broken. See the changelog under the Help menu for further details on the changes for this release.

Please report all issues that you run into using the Report Issue option under the Help menu. Thanks for using LaunchBox! To get started, you can:

Bem vindo ao LaunchBox RELEASEVERSION! Aqui estão as principais novidades desta versão: Novo modo Big Box (home theater) para usuários premium Novas funções de gerenciamento de plataformas e imagens Novas traduções para Português do Brasil, Chinês Simplificado, e Francês. Veja a Lista de Alterações no Menu de Ajuda para mais informações. Suporte o Launchbox! Se você gosta do Launchbox, por favor nos curta no Facebook e nos ajude a espalhar a palavra. ESTA É UMA VERSÃO BETA NÃO OFICIAL. Não distribua essa versão do Launchbox, já que não é uma versão oficial e pode estar quebrada. Veja a Lista de Alterações no Menu de Ajuda para mais detalhes nas mudanças desta versão. Reporte todos os problemas usando a opção de Reportar Problemas dentro do menu de Ajuda. Obrigado por usar Launchbox! Para iniciar você pode : Instalar ou Importar jogos de MS-DOS Importar seus jogos da Steam Importar sua coleção de ROM Ver do que o Launchbox é capaz Veja a Lista de Alterações no Menu de Ajuda para mais detalhes da última versão.

Jason Carr said @Wattoo, @cyanjiang, @AFaustini If you can translate this text for the release notes before Thursday, that'd be great. Sorry I'm giving them to you late. If they don't make it in, that's okay.

Support LaunchBox!

Bienvenue Dans la dernière version de LaunchBox ! Voici les principaux changements de cette version : - Nouvelle visualisation en mode Big Box (Home Cinéma/Borne de jeu) pour les utilisateurs premium - Nouvelles possibilités de gestion des plateformes/images - Nouvelles traductions : Portugais brésilien, Chinois simplifié, Français Pour en savoir plus, voir le journal des modifications dans le menu Aide. Soutenez LaunchBox ! Si vous aimez LaunchBox, donnez-nous un "j'aime" sur Facebook et aidez-nous à nous faire connaître dans le monde ! C'est une version beta non officielle. Veuillez ne pas distribuer cette version de LaunchBox car ce n'est pas une version officielle et pourrait ne pas être fonctionnelle. Pour davantage de détails concernant les changements apportés par cette version, consulter le journal des modifications dans le menu Aide. Veuillez rapporter tout problème que vous pourriez rencontrer en utilisant l'option Rapporter une erreur dans le menu Aide. Merci d'utiliser LaunchBox, pour commencer vous pouvez : - installer ou importer des jeux MS-DOS - importer vos jeux Steam - importer votre collection de ROM - voir ce que LaunchBox peut faire Pour davantage de détails sur cette dernière version, voir le journal des modifications dans le menu Aide.

qwerty123 said Finally, I've noticed that the images options "Plano de Fundo" (Backgrounds) and "Visualizando" (Viewing) don't appear when I use this translation.
    Just to clear things out, the items "Plano de Fundo" (Backgrounds) and "Visualizando" (Viewing) do appear on the menu of left side, but nothing happens when I click on them.