LaunchBox Community Forums

Translating LaunchBox

Jason Carr

Hey all, it's that time again! Apologies for the short notice...unfortunately I forgot to update everyone late last week. We're planning on putting out the next official release in 2 days on Wednesday. I have the release notes and the translation packages all updated. Thank you all! :)

@Offone @Kondorito @Cauptain @Nyny77 @Opak @dukeemu @cyanjiang @Just001Kim @MajKSA @gamehacker @alexposad @k_kutsugi @Bardock @Soomin papa

• Like 2

On 12/31/2022 at 8:05 PM, Soomin papa said:

I have been very busy. I've been working on a translation for a very long time. sorry.

Korean translation files for Launchbox v.13(20230101)

Language-ko-KR (LB v.13)_20230101.zip 252.63 kB · 0 downloads

No worries! Apologies that I didn't get this into the latest beta that we're putting out. I'll make sure it goes into the next official at least.

1 hour ago, PaDeMoNiuM said:

Is there someone who takes care of French translation?

are the translations backward compatible? Thanks in advance ;)

The available translations for download are only for the latest version. Just download and translate the news strings.

French - Complete thanks to @Wattoo and @Nyny77 / Send pm to Nyny77 ans ask about.

Claudio

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, dukeemu said:

Sorry, this time I'm very late but I was going through a surgery to my left eye... Not too dangerous, but 2 weeks without TV and computers were in order to recover more quickly. So, please accept my late Italian translation package. Take care everyone

I hope you are fully recovered.

Claudio

• Thanks 1

On 3/8/2023 at 3:42 PM, dukeemu said:

Sorry, this time I'm very late but I was going through a surgery to my left eye... Not too dangerous, but 2 weeks without TV and computers were in order to recover more quickly. So, please accept my late Italian translation package. Take care everyone!

Language-it-IT.zip 252.74 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks @dukeemu, congrats on the successful surgery. :)

I have the translation in for the next beta. It'll probably be a bit before we put it out though.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Hey all, it's that time once again. We're hoping to put out the next official release later this week. My apologies that we missed the weekend this time. The translation packages are all ready to go. Thank you all very much. :)

@Offone @Kondorito @Cauptain @Nyny77 @Opak @dukeemu @cyanjiang @Just001Kim @MajKSA @gamehacker @alexposad @k_kutsugi @Bardock @Soomin papa