LaunchBox Community Forums

Translating LaunchBox

Jason Carr

On 9/28/2022 at 3:50 PM, Cauptain said:

Hello @Jason Carr & @C-Beats sorry for the delay in sending the translation, but I was trolled by Chrome that it didn't show me any new notifications for the last 7 days. :$

Translated Brazilian Portuguese 12.15 is released!!

Language-pt-BR_29.09.2022.zip

Claudio

Thanks Claudio; no worries. I have this in for the next beta, and we plan to put out a bugfix release in about a week or so anyways.

• 1 month later...

Hey all, it's translation time again. We're hoping to put out the 13.0 official release early next week (probably Tuesday). Thank you all very much for your help. I have all the translation packages updated, release notes included. :)

@Offone @Kondorito @Cauptain @Nyny77 @Opak @dukeemu @cyanjiang @Just001Kim @MajKSA @gamehacker @alexposad @k_kutsugi @Bardock @Soomin papa

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I completed the translation, but I did some parts with machine translation and some parts of myself. So I would appreciate it if you could check it first.

Since it belongs to the old version, I did not touch the machine translation parts, faults etc. I would appreciate it if you would specify the current version of the file and the systematic parts that cannot be changed.

This file contain bunch of errors i want to update 13.0 with final fixes. please check. @Jason Carr

Language-tr-TR.rar

Edited by eonder87

Good morning, everyone.
For starters, forgive me for English as I'm using google translate.

I would like to know if anyone knows how to translate the notes into Spanish, or if there is a plugin that can facilitate the task, since I go game by match updating the texts to Spanish.

Thanks a lot.

On 11/16/2022 at 9:04 AM, Offone said:

updated to CHS version 1.6 with a little fix @Jason Carr

Language-zh-CHS 1.6.zip 243.41 kB · 0 downloads

On 11/19/2022 at 7:31 AM, Opak said:

Sorry for being so late this time 🤐

German

Language-de-DE LB13.0.rar 225.25 kB · 2 downloads

Sorry for being so late here myself, guys. I have these translations in for the next beta.

• Like 1

On 12/2/2022 at 6:42 AM, eonder87 said:

Hello, I completed the translation, but I did some parts with machine translation and some parts of myself. So I would appreciate it if you could check it first.

Since it belongs to the old version, I did not touch the machine translation parts, faults etc. I would appreciate it if you would specify the current version of the file and the systematic parts that cannot be changed.

This file contain bunch of errors i want to update 13.0 with final fixes. please check. @Jason Carr

Language-tr-TR.rar 214.55 kB · 2 downloads

@eonder87 My apologies for the late response here as well. In the past, we have required translators to be fluent in the translated language, and we have not allowed machine translations, because generally, we want the quality of the translations to be as high as possible. Do you have the ability to remove the machine translations? That would be much better because those could just remain in English while your manual translations are in. Unfortunately we really don't want machine translations in the mix.

10 hours ago, betikito84 said:

Good morning, everyone.
For starters, forgive me for English as I'm using google translate.

I would like to know if anyone knows how to translate the notes into Spanish, or if there is a plugin that can facilitate the task, since I go game by match updating the texts to Spanish.

Thanks a lot.

Unfortunately I don't know of one at this point, but that would be an excellent idea for a plugin.

2 minutes ago, Jason Carr said:

@eonder87 My apologies for the late response here as well. In the past, we have required translators to be fluent in the translated language, and we have not allowed machine translations, because generally, we want the quality of the translations to be as high as possible. Do you have the ability to remove the machine translations? That would be much better because those could just remain in English while your manual translations are in. Unfortunately we really don't want machine translations in the mix.

Yeah, I know that I don't use that file. I translate by myself not only by machine translation or mixed one. I will check word by word. I only want the latest files for LB13.0. I look the translated files. How to look translated by Google. For control check.

I try that for lines only. I know English and Turkish. Please send me an updated file.

On 12/15/2022 at 12:52 PM, eonder87 said:

Yeah, I know that I don't use that file. I translate by myself not only by machine translation or mixed one. I will check word by word. I only want the latest files for LB13.0. I look the translated files. How to look translated by Google. For control check.

I try that for lines only. I know English and Turkish. Please send me an updated file.

The updated files should already be available in the links at the beginning of this thread. They're updated every time we put out a new beta or a new release.

• 3 weeks later...