LaunchBox Community Forums

New Forums Going Live Tomorrow

Jason Carr

Hey all, good news! I have new forums that are very close to ready to go live. We will be going live with them tomorrow. If you'd like to help beta test the new forums, hit us up in the development live stream tomorrow morning at 9:30 AM PST. I will be providing exclusive early testing access to everyone in the live stream on Twitch. https://www.twitch.tv/jasondavidcarr See you guys tomorrow! :)

Any chance of uploaded images in posts being a bit bigger like they were when we were testing during the stream? I thought that looked pretty great.

EDIT: Oh, and thanks for fixing the spoiler tag! I see that it's working now.

Edited by Zombeaver
  • Like 1

One thing I noticed about the image size after posting a few earlier is that there's actually an option to change the dimensions that they appear as in the post (you double-click on the image in your post and an options box appears), but they're apparently clamped down to a maximum of 500 x 212 resolution (or maybe just 500 x 500 but because of having "maintain aspect ratio" selected, changing the height resolution to higher than 212 would push the width to higher than 500... that's probably it. It actually said "no larger than 212" when I tried it though). I'm not sure why anything would be getting cut off based on what I saw... it has a toggle-able aspect ratio maintain option which is nice.

I actually really like the new image attachment method once I figured out how it worked. You upload the image, click in your post where you want to put it, and then click on the image in the uploads list and it drops it there. Very convenient!

The fact that text formatting follows standard text editor keyboard shortcuts now (Ctrl+B, Ctrl+I, etc.) is great too! :D

• Like 1