LaunchBox Community Forums

The Image Thread (Platform Images, Clearlogos, Box Templates and More)

bd00

Not sure if this is the place to post this, but here goes. Regarding Snap videos, we may have an alternative to Emumovies, but I'll clarify right now that I am not sure if these are FROM emumovies and reuploaded or not. A youtuber with the channel 'Arcade Forever' has posted literally thousands of Snap videos all sorted by playlists to his channel. I've been batch downloading them using YoutubeMultiDownloader.com (can download full playlists at a time) in conjunction with IDM, then bulk-renaming them (just removing the first couple words) with Bulk Rename Utility. Downloads all of them at once, gets rid of unneccesary wording, then boom. So far they've worked without any extra, erm, work. The amount of videos this fellow has uploaded is rather staggering and thorough, so I figured I might share this with others. Again, I DO NOT know whether this dude took Emumovies videos and reuploaded them or made them himself. Just the messenger in this case. Cheers
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Hello guys, I'm new to the forum , but I will help as I canCool I have been contributing to the growth of the collection of you and the launchbox ... I'm User 's hyperspin and now the launch box! I've been sharing my Repository: Artorias Repo It contains : Art box , Logos , Cartridge, Letters, Pointers , templates and wheels . I'll keep updating the Repository whenever I can. Ps : I added several games in the launchbox database and I ask you guys to help me to update it too! We will increase our collection and play a lot !!!Wink
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi retrosky. Here's a simple one in my attached image to tide you over until you find a nicer one. You might also check out Zombeavers Platform Banners. He does real cool stuff and I's sure he'd oblige if he already hasn't one for the NeoGeoCD

• 1 month later...

I didn't find any images for the NEC PC-FX in the LaunchBox Games Database or this thread yet, so I've put some on Dropbox (should be publicly accessible):

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dip719yfivdvtq9/AABmqc3Aj--iCRXTjiM3UGZ6a?dl=0

What I've put there:

• High-resolution device image from Wikipedia. Has white background.
  • Device image with transparent background.
  • Clear logo from Wikipedia (in vector format, SVG).
  • Simplified clear logo with transparent background and white letters (instead of black). I also removed the subtitle in small font ("multimedia entertainment player PC-FX"), because I can't get it to look nice in the platform logo wheel in big box mode.

• 3 months later...

Hello, I've created theses this morning

3D BOX Game Boy for

* Mystic Quest (France)

* Pokémon version Jaune : Édition spéciale Pikachu (France)

* Pokémon : Version Bleue (France)

* Pokémon : Version Rouge (France)

Spoiler

Mystic Quest.png

Pokémon - Version Bleue.png

Pokémon - Version rouge.png

Pokémon Jaune.png

3D Cart NES

* Batman The Video Game
* Chip'n Dale - Rescue Rangers 2
* Chip'n Dale - Rescue Rangers
* Dragon Ball - Le Secret du Dragon (France)
* Les Chevaliers du Zodiaque - La Légende d'or (France)
* Lifeforce
* Mega Man 2
* Mega Man 3
* Mega Man 4
* Mega Man 5
* Mega Man 6
* Mega Man
* Metal Gear 2 - Snakes's Revenge
* Super Mario Bros. - Duck Hunt
* Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles
* The Simpsons - Bart Meets Radioactive Man
* The Simpsons - Bart Vs. the Space Mutants
* The Simpsons - Bart Vs. the World

Spoiler

Batman The Video Game.png

Chip'n Dale - Rescue Rangers 2.png

Chip'n Dale - Rescue Rangers.png

Dragon Ball - Le Secret du Dragon.png

Les Chevaliers du Zodiaque - La Légende d_or-01.png

Lifeforce.png

Mega Man 2.png

Mega Man 3.png

Mega Man 4.png

Mega Man 5.png

Mega Man 6.png

Mega Man.png

Metal Gear 2 - Snakes's Revenge.png

Super Mario Bros. - Duck Hunt.png

Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles.png

The Simpsons - Bart Meets Radioactive Man.png

The Simpsons - Bart Vs. the Space Mutants.png

The Simpsons - Bart Vs. the World.png

Edited by Clads92
Add spoiler

Hello, I've created theses this morning

2D BOX Super NES

•     Castlevania vampire's kiss.png
  •     DBZ ultime menace.png
  •     Hyper dimension Back.png
  •     Hyper dimension.png
  •     La legende saien back.png
  •     La legende saien Front.png
Spoiler
  • Castlevania_vampire's_kiss.pngDBZ_ultime_menace.pngHyper dimension Back.pngHyper_dimension.pngLa legende saien back.pngLa legende saien Front.png

3D BOX Super NES

•     Battletoads & Double Dragon-01.png
  •     Castlevania_ Vampire_s Kiss-01.png
  •     Chrono Trigger-01.png
  •     Demon_s Crest-01.png
  •     Donkey Kong Country 2_ Diddy_s Kong Quest-01.png
  •     Dragon ball hyper dimension.png
  •     Dragon ball la legende saien.png
  •     Dragon ball ultime menace.png
  •     Final Fight 01.png
  •     Final Fight 2-01.png
  •     Kirby_s Dream Land 3-01.png
  •     Mega Man X-02.png
  •     Mega Man X2-01.png
  •     Mega Man X3-01.png
  •     Mighty Morphin Power Rangers-01.png
  •     Spider-Man & X-Men_ Arcade_s Revenge-01.png
  •     Super Castlevania IV-01.png
  •     Super Ghouls _n Ghosts-01.png
  •     Super Mario All-Stars-01.png
  •     Super Mario RPG_ Legend of the Seven Stars-01.png
  •     Super Mario World 2_ Yoshi_s Island-01.png
  •     The Addams Family - Pugsley's Scavenger Hunt.png
  •     The legend of zelda a link to the past.png
  •     The Simpsons_ Bart_s Nightmare-01.png
  •     X-Men_ Mutant Apocalypse-01.png
Spoiler

Battletoads & Double Dragon-01.pngCastlevania_ Vampire_s Kiss-01.pngChrono Trigger-01.pngDemon_s Crest-01.pngDonkey Kong Country 2_ Diddy_s Kong Quest-01.pngDragon ball hyper dimension.pngDragon ball la legende saien.pngDragon ball ultime menace.pngFinal Fight 01.pngFinal Fight 2-01.pngKirby_s Dream Land 3-01.pngMega Man X-02.pngMega Man X2-01.pngMega Man X3-01.pngMighty Morphin Power Rangers-01.pngSpider-Man & X-Men_ Arcade_s Revenge-01.pngSuper Castlevania IV-01.pngSuper Ghouls _n Ghosts-01.pngSuper Mario All-Stars-01.pngSuper Mario RPG_ Legend of the Seven Stars-01.pngSuper Mario World 2_ Yoshi_s Island-01.pngThe Addams Family - Pugsley's Scavenger Hunt.pngThe legend of zelda a link to the past.pngThe Simpsons_ Bart_s Nightmare-01.pngX-Men_ Mutant Apocalypse-01.png

• Like 1

First of all, good job, with all these covers, logos and templates, they look really nice.

Secondly I would like do request adding a new section do this post and to the Dropbox. That new section would of course be 3D Box/Templates. 

• 3D box art templates of all the systems. (.PSD or .XCF)
  • Some regulation or tips on the 3D Box art size and shape.

I would like do remind that this is purely a suggestion that I think LB DB would need and as I am planning do contribute on this front, it would also help me out immensely.

I also added a fast mockup off the PS2 game 3D Box art that I think might have some potential, but as I can see from this tread and from my LB collection that one sided covers are preferred.

12278_3d-box-template.png

For me, the Dropbox link doesn't work (white page with infinite load)

In the First post is it possible to regroup Template for 3D (BOX/Cart) ? 

BTW @MrDiggle, can you send me the PSD for PS2 3D BOX with just front cover (Back cover are very hard to find in french)

Thank you

10 hours ago, Clads92 said:

For me, the Dropbox link doesn't work (white page with infinite load)

In the First post is it possible to regroup Template for 3D (BOX/Cart) ? 

BTW @MrDiggle, can you send me the PSD for PS2 3D BOX with just front cover (Back cover are very hard to find in french)

Thank you

Sorry for the late reply.

Dropbox works fine for me and regrouping and organizing 3D templates on the front page is also my priority.

I also added some of my templates and searched for more. If anyone has any more templates or info on common 3D Box art size, dimension and shape, let me know.

@spycat Do you know if the thread creator is still active so we could get this info out there and make this happen :D, I know that I will be updating my collection with 3D art.

3DS_3DBox_Template_1-Side.psd

3DS_3DBox_Template_2-Side.psd

PC_3DBox_Template_1-Side.psd

PC_3DBox_Template_2-Side.psd

PS2_3DBOX_Template_1-Side.psd

PS2_3DBOX_Template_2-Side.psd

PS3_3DBox_Template_1-Side.psd

PS3_3DBox_Template_2-Side.psd

PSP_3DBox_Template_1-Side.psd

PSP_3DBox_Template_2-Side.psd

WII-U_3DBox_Template_1-Side.psd

WII-U_3DBox_Template_2-Side.psd

XBOX_3DBox_Template_1-Side.psd

XBOX_3DBox_Template_2-Side.psd

XBOXONE_3DBox_Template_1-Side.psd

XBOXONE_3DBox_Template_2-Side.psd

• Like 1

First happy holidays to everyone.

Secondly I have been making some PS2 3D Box art, duo lack of feedback from the template covers I used my favorite. I uploaded completed covers here and feedback is greatly appreciated. I know its holiday so I dont expect much activity in here right now.

**If anyone could tell me how do  "Hide contents"  this huge column is ridiculous.

Spoiler

PS2_3DBOX_Template_1-Side.pngPS2_3DBOX_Template_1-Side-007-Agent-Under-Fire.pngPS2_3DBOX_Template_1-Side-007-EoN.pngPS2_3DBOX_Template_1-Side-007-From-Russia-With-Love.pngPS2_3DBOX_Template_1-Side-007-NightFire.pngPS2_3DBOX_Template_1-Side-007QoS.pngPS2_3DBOX_Template_1-Side-10Pin.pngPS2_3DBOX_Template_1-Side-120-En-No-Haru.pngPS2_3DBOX_Template_1-Side-10000-Bullets.pngPS2_3DBOX_Template_1-Side-Hack-GU-Vol1.pngPS2_3DBOX_Template_1-Side-Hack-GU-Vol2.pngPS2_3DBOX_Template_1-Side-Hack-GU-Vol3.pngPS2_3DBOX_Template_1-Side-mutation.pngPS2_3DBOX_Template_1-Side-Outbrake.pngPS2_3DBOX_Template_1-Side-Quarantine.pngPS2_3DBOX_Template_1-Side-TNMT2.pngPS2_3DBOX_Template_1-Side-TNMT-Mutant-Melee.png

Edited by MrDiggle
  • Like 2