LaunchBox Community Forums

Resolved - Is Daphne not in the LB Games Database - Informational

angelobodetti

Hi All, I have my Daphne games up and running through LB but I noticed the games aren't matched to anything in the LB games database. When I type in Space Ace for example it shows ever instance of the game other than Daphne. Are they listed under a different platform or are they not in there at all? Thank you!

Daphne is there: http://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/platforms/games/123 Its just, No one has submitted games for it yet! If you would like to see them there, it wouldn't hurt to make some submission :) I'm sure the community here would very much appreciate it.

Hi angelo. Also bear in mind that Daphne is an emulator not a platform proper like Playstation, Arcade, N64 etc. You might try looking in the Arcade platform. I've seen laserdisc games like Space Ace, Cliff Hanger, Dragon's Lair and Astron Belt in there, so there might be many more also.

• 4 weeks later...
I just finished a collection of Daphne flyers for Hyperspin and have been adding these games to my setup. So you guys don't mind if I start populating the Daphne section in the db here? Also, I sent Jason a package for Taito Type X over a week ago. Has a mentioned anything? I sent him a PM with a link to download all the stuff but never heard back from him. Don't know if he got it or not. Can anyone add a category for Taito Type X or Arcade PC or whatever you want to call that system? I have flyers, clear logos, backgrounds, and game info all ready to be added.

What are the guidelines for Daphne? Should I include Daphne Singe games into this system as well? I'll be away for a few days but when I come back next week I'll start adding all games and metadata to the Daphne db. Hopefully by then they will have Taito in the DB as well. That will take care of these 2 systems. More to come!

Styphelus said What are the guidelines for Daphne? Should I include Daphne Singe games into this system as well? I'll be away for a few days but when I come back next week I'll start adding all games and metadata to the Daphne db. Hopefully by then they will have Taito in the DB as well. That will take care of these 2 systems. More to come!
I would say just add the Singe games to the normal Daphne category. No need to add an additional category in the DB just for an alternative branch of an emulator.

Thanks CriticalCid. What about American Laser Games? They use the Daphne Singe emu as well but they are shooting games. There are only 7 of them. I guess I'll add them under Daphne as well. So Daphne, Daphne Singe and American Laser games will all go under the same category. I have finalized and cleaned up a flyer set to be used as cover art. I'll start adding the Daphne system db over the course of this week.

• Vlansix changed the title to Resolved - Is Daphne not in the LB Games Database - Informational