LaunchBox Community Forums

New Forums Bug Tracking

Jason Carr

Hehehe, thanks @Mute64. The forums were all about just finding the right forum package to use. Thank goodness we finally did. I did do web development in my consulting days (amongst many other things), but I never did build a forums package. I was going to build it all myself until I found IPS (the forums that we're using).

@kmoney, I wanted people to know when topics they had previously commented on had an update. But yes, it's easy to turn off email notifications.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello Jason!
Im having an issue since last beta, some games are crossing over platforms.  For example, a couple Naomi games appeared on my Arcade list and when removed from here it actually disappear from both platforms.  Adding the files back to Naomi brought them back to Arcade too :/ 

Thank you in advance and congratulations on such a great front-end and awesome work! 

3 hours ago, Elber said:

Hello Jason!
Im having an issue since last beta, some games are crossing over platforms.  For example, a couple Naomi games appeared on my Arcade list and when removed from here it actually disappear from both platforms.  Adding the files back to Naomi brought them back to Arcade too :/ 

Thank you in advance and congratulations on such a great front-end and awesome work! 

I think this is meant for the LaunchBox Beta Thread, not for the forum bug tracking.

I would love to have launchbox ignore the windows DPI settings. Text is larger and margins don't look the same when the DPI is set to a higher rate. I myself have a higher DPI running on my HTPC.

Themes are never designed with DPI in mind and either ignoring DPI or adding a setting to turn it on or off would be helpful for HTPC users .