LaunchBox Community Forums

your video card under the hood...

alexis524

So, what video card are you currently running? I've got an XFX R9 290x 8gb and love it to death. Not as loud as folks make it out to be and can handle most games on Ultra with my i5 4670, 16gb RAM with a Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO. Just upgraded my drivers last week to be able to run Forza 6 Apex and i'm very impressed. How 'bout you all?

Edited by alexis524

I'm running a GTX 970, and I love it. Plus I'll get all that sweet class-action lawsuit cash soon :S

Seriously though, great card. Handles anything I've thrown at it, and then some. My only problem with it is that it was literally an INCH too long, so I had to buy a new freaking case just to fit it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FistyDollars said:

an INCH too long

Is that what she said ? :P

I have a 970 as well and it's an awesome card. The whole 3.5 gigs of ram whining was really uncalled for. It never impacted performance outside a couple of extremely rare cases where that extra 500 megs wouldn't have mattered.

• Like 1

Bedroom GTX 960

Kittchen GTX 750TI

Living Room GTX 750Ti

Basment GTX 950

I also got  a GT 625 or something close to that that came in my Asus M51AC (last desktop I'll ever buy enjoy building them to much) its installed in a PC that I want to make into a dedicated racing cab with my Logitech G27

11 hours ago, DOS76 said:

Bedroom GTX 960

Kittchen GTX 750TI

Living Room GTX 750Ti

Basment GTX 950

I also got  a GT 625 or something close to that that came in my Asus M51AC (last desktop I'll ever buy enjoy building them to much) its installed in a PC that I want to make into a dedicated racing cab with my Logitech G27

man you're GPU game is strong...

• Like 1