SirCamel

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, seaview59 said:

And added to the LB database

manager.png

vector.png

Awesome stuff!

9 hours ago, diskmach said:

For quite a few Amiga logos, as well as lots of other game art for various systems, check out my blog at:

diskmach.wordpress.com

I've been watching it too, starting to get a decent Amiga wheel collection but quite far from being done.

I've done some wheels myself, I'm not bad at taking away the background but if it needs touching up or something added I wouldn't know where to start. This is a few that could do with a more professional touch.

Aaargh!_v0.1_Arcadia.png

AncientArtOfWarInTheSkies_v1.0_1666.png

CapNCarnage_v1.0_2227.png

ChuckRock2_v2.4_0282.png

EmeraldMine3_v1.1.png

EvilDawn_v1.0.png

GrahamGoochSecondInnings_v1.0.png

GrahamGoochWorldClassCricket_v1.0.png

GrahamGoochWorldClassCricketSpecialEdition_v1.0.png

RickDangerous25_v1.2.png

SensibleWorldOfSoccer1617_v1.7.png

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, diskmach said:

The old Amiga logo project at Hyperspin forums is still missing about 290 logos, so there's job to be done. And the WHDload project is adding installs, or games, all the time. Nobody is updating the DB right now that I know of.

Of the ones above I started working earlier on Graham Gooch's Second Innings. Hall of Light, are you familiar with that site? It's a good reference so you get the right version, for example AAARGH! seems to differ from that.

http://hol.abime.net/3176/boxscan

AAARGH! is a one that confused me tbh, I have that wheel too but there are two AAARGH! games in the .lha pack I use:

Aaargh!_v0.1_Arcadia

Aaargh!_v1.0a_0511

There's a few Arcadia ones where I've used the wheel from the MAME/Arcade pack as my understanding is they are arcade ports. I'll share them too. I've been using Lemon Amiga and Moby Games mostly to try find artwork and identify games.

Aaargh!_v1.0a_0511.png

ar_airh.png

ar_bowl.png

ar_dart.png

ar_fast.png

ar_ldrb.png

ar_ninj.png

ar_rdwr.png

ar_sdwr.png

ar_socc.png

ar_sprg.png

ar_xeon.png