LaunchBox Community Forums

Nostalgia |4:3| video Set

viking

4 hours ago, Dan said:

Thanks dragon. I wasn't asking about Vikings or yours in particular - just any that are available.

You mentioned that you used 5 different games, each with its own video recreation - is this for the Game & Watch platform video, or for individual games?

Mine is for the Nintendo Game & Watch platform.

17 hours ago, Dan said:

Any chance of doing one for "electronic handheld games"? There are around 2-300 of such games in the MAME set I believe, which are handheld devices of various shapes and sizes.

@Dan, I could probably do one similar to the one I did for Nintendo Game & Watch where I pick out 5 or 6 representative units out of the group. Let me investigate how hard/easy it will be to get the necessary graphic elements.

Edited by dragon57
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...

Sorry for raising this thread from the dead, but I figured it was the appropriate place as it's where people with interest in this series would be. I've been making some playlist/genre videos using the assets Viking and Dragon provided and have shared them up in the downloads section 

• Thanks 2

On 2/7/2019 at 5:21 AM, Retrofrogg said:

Great work! As I group my platforms by manufacturer (Nintendo, Sega, etc) it would be great to have similar videos for manufacturers!

I've added Nintendo, Sony, and Sega, and Atari to my list any other particular ones?

Added on 2/10/19:

• First Person Shooters
  • Flight Combat
  • Flying Fighters (Same as Flight Combat except for center screen)
  • Ancient Combat
  • Ancient Warriors (Same as Ancient Combat except for center screen)
  • Historic  Combat (Same as Ancient Combat except for center screen)
  • Boxing
  • Car Combat
  • Vehicular Carnage (Same as Car Combat except for center screen)
  • Game On 1

• 4 years later...
  • 11 months later...