LaunchBox Community Forums

Nostalgia |4:3| video Set

viking

13 hours ago, jxds78002001 said:

Someone make a 16:9 version, However, I need a 4:3 version for my old television.

Many Thanks!

I made the 16:9 versions. I got permission from Viking to create those and your 4:3 set since he is so busy. I will try to get the 4:3 versions posted in a couple of days.

• 1 month later...

Truly great work for the cause Viking! Many thanks. I just downloaded a couple of the platform videos in 16:9. My favourite view is the one where the platform video fills the whole screen. A problem I have with that view just now is that the wheel/menu disappears after about a second using that theme. It reappears if I press up or down to scroll, but I would prefer it to stay as I think it looks a bit odd with the wheel missing.

Is the wheel supposed to disappear, and if so how can I make it stay? Many thanks!

PS is there a list somewhere of all the platforms/categories/playlists supported in this pack?

Edited by Dan

Thx @Dan !

For the wheel, it depends on the theme you are using, not videos. What theme do you use?
For the list, I stopped editing it because too many videos were created. Sorry ...

It's been a while since I have not updated my videos / theme / clearlogo. Work and children take time!
I try to come back quickly with lots of new stuff!

• 1 month later...