LaunchBox Community Forums

New Retro Big Box Theme

skainlurmis

996089397_ambiancenes.thumb.gif.58a30182f1aef5291e3a85a7387585ed.gifHello, I continue I started to modify the theme by modifying the banner and then finally I realized that I was going to be quickly limited in particular about the background video :/ suddenly I started all over again but with the superb work of 2 Y2guru; this is the first background. I still hesitate to let the sound of film clips in the background, gave a sacred atmosphere, I think I would leave the choice. See you later ! ;)

Edited by PaDeMoNiuM

On 10/22/2019 at 1:22 PM, PaDeMoNiuM said:

Hello guys,
I am well motivated for beautiful skain work, I have already done some tests with my nostalgic bedroom, and after letting me animate these drawings in theme rachid lotf  the immense kindness of let me use his work again ! Here are some examples of a night of tests, I want all of us to integrate video backgrounds and change the mood according to the developer (the perfect example is the capcom with final fight with a dirty metro :)
I still have a lot of things to master. I'll keep you updated on developments soon!

191022062232291483.png

191022062224871702.png

191022060239163472.png

191022060318492564.png

191022060221433823.png

wowwww!! i love it!!! when i can download it?? i cant wait :)

• Like 1

On 11/4/2019 at 1:33 AM, nnescorpionn said:

wowwww!! i love it!!! when i can download it?? i cant wait :)

I'm currently working on it but it will not be before early 2020 :)

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, goofers said:

Will your stuff be free to download to Launchbox members?

frankly I do not know anything if it is to see it do monetize, like a lot of thing that I created it would bother me for stay polite! (good new now the HD dealers come to ask me if they can sell at least it's more behind my back but still lol) so good I don't say no to sharing but no yes no more ... Wait and see

Edited by PaDeMoNiuM

57 minutes ago, PaDeMoNiuM said:

frankly I do not know anything if it is to see it do monetize, like a lot of thing that I created it would bother me for stay polite! (good new now the HD dealers come to ask me if they can sell at least it's more behind my back but still lol) so good I don't say no to sharing but no yes no more ... Wait and see

I see just don't see why post on the forum and not share..

45 minutes ago, goofers said:

I see just don't see why post on the forum and not share..

On the one hand the theme is far from finished and then and then on the other side it is a forum, certain post videos without ever sharing anything and then a forum it is also used to exchange this is not not just download. And beware I did not say that I would not share, just a little tired of vultures who resell the creations of others, and they are more and more numerous as I said some even come contact me in mp as i share less. what is certain is that I will not prevent myself from exchanging with others under the pretext that I share more or less .let me finish my theme quietly and talk about it in some month;)

Edited by PaDeMoNiuM

• 2 years later...