LaunchBox Community Forums

Don's HyperSpin Tool for LaunchBox

Plenty of people make/do things for the hobby and then don't share them, but they generally have the decency of not rubbing it in people's faces. I'm not saying that if you're capable of help that you must help (even though you should), but there's a very big difference between making something useful to you and then never mentioning it to anyone and someone saying "Hey I made this neat thing that would help here, but you can't have it." If everyone took that attitude, we wouldn't have a community.

There we go , the almighty behavior ,just proving my point.

If you bothered to read properly you will notice that first i stated opinion and then as addendum i added " before you ask"

Anyway u know what? i am out of here. I am fed up with moderators not knowing how to behave without hang banging people for  their opinions

P.S
I already "shared" take a look at HS this same name. And fine hyper toools , its all you need to make unified datrabase ground point and work from there. Case closed for me.

Edited by IceLancer

I totally agree with @IceLancer the mods on here are complete bstards ?

But seriously , you @IceLancer are part of the problem you are moaning about.

the emulation scene would be a wonderful place if people did not have your attitude of look what I can do.

I left the PS4 / pc scene because of this attitude devs have.

i have always gave my time and work for free.

but this is just myself trying to set a good example for the young who believe the scene has always been this way.

well it hasn't,back in the Amiga days people shared.

• 1 year later...

I'm late to the party, but would like to say that I agree with Zombeaver and Lordmonkus. What a condescending jerk. The emulation community is the very reason our collections exist, how we have beautiful frontends, moderators that answer the same questions over and over for the sake of helping others, and gigantic databases of every conceivable cart, CD, and coin op worldwide. I gladly pay the few bucks for all this hard work.